Least fav. person in entertainment?

Just curious which creative person in the entertainment industry do you dislike the most in terms of personality? Whether it be someone in the videogame, movie or music-industry, anyone?

I think his name is Itagaki. He's the guy from Tecmo on Team Ninja who brought us Dead or Alive. To me, he's just too arogant. He talks bad about so many other developers and games (like saying how he felt the gameplay in Resident Evil 4 was unrealistic because you had to stop to shoot), yet he brings out so many realistic games like Dead or Alive where they fall ten levels and get up to continue fighting like nothing happened or crap like Dead or Alive Extreme Volleyball.

Freddylukester97 said:
Just curious which creative person in the entertainment industry do you dislike the most in terms of personality? Whether it be someone in the videogame, movie or music-industry, anyone?

bill brasky

Anyone in the entertainment industry who decides to use their time while promoting some project (album, movie, etc) to push a personal agenda. If I am watching David Letterman, I don't want to know what you think of George Bush. This, however excludes music or films, that by nature are pushing an agenda.

That dude who killed the Saturn.

He's one hell of a bastard.

Other than that I have my kill list made out to the guys who cancelled Earthworm Jim on TV and the people who made the decision to take Sonic away from really early saturday channel 4 TV.

Bastards.

Oh, I remember the old Sonic cartoons; it's so sad they aren't on anymore :( ; they do have Sonic X on Fox early in the morning, but it's not as good (plus the company that dubs it is totally insane and retarded).

Tell me about it, such a waste of animation.

Instead of Tomonobu Itagaki, I would change my mind and go with J Allard after reading that GameSpot interview. He's bashing and dissing Sony's PS3; I think the PS3 is better than the X360 anyways. Even said that, I'm still buying a Revolution right away. We don't see Nintendo bad mouthing another console maker, and they haven't in the past either. That's a positive about Nintendo; they can produce a great console and they don't bad mouth another console maker just to make their own look good. That's a good business practice, gets you positive looks rather than negative rebuttal.

Back