Looking for a modded Saturn

Like the topic says, I am looking for a modded Saturn (modchip), prefferably a white one. Must be an NTSC system! All I need is the console, don't need wires or controllers.

Thanks. :)

as if country mod'd? or mod chip fitted? or both?

just thought to clarify what you are after as these two aren't the same...

o_O

Originally posted by dj898@Thu, 2005-01-13 @ 03:27 PM

as if country mod'd? or mod chip fitted? or both?

just thought to clarify what you are after as these two aren't the same...

o_O

[post=127760]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh crap :eek: , yes I should have mentioned with a modchip. I edited the above post. Thanks for pointing that out though. :D

And exactly how much are you willing to spend?

Some are cheap, as low as $45.

I made the mod to mine (MODboard & Region Selector Switch to play japanese as well) but I wouldn't let it go cheap (IT IS A HELL to make the dammned Region mod!!!)

PM if interested.

:cheers

I hope to fully mod my Saturn soon... modchip, 50/60Hz switch and a cartridge (to save me attempting the country mod).

But dunno where you can buy pre-modded ones. Sorry!

yep!

doing country mod is bitch...

compared to it mod chip is dead easy as long as you have all compatible combo...

I wouldn't let go mine either although if someone offer me $300+ I might consider given the time and effort I put into plus one Saturn I destroyed while practising the country mod... he he :p

I will have a spare Saturn locked at JP region in PAL black case pretty soon. It's one mate of mine attempted to do the country mod - or so he said... think he wants $69 ono for the console...

:agree

I burnt a japanese white Saturn while attempting to make the Country mod :(

My Saturn has the Modboard to run backups AND the country mod to play US/JP

Unless you live in a PAL country, there is hardly any PAL game worth enough doing a NTSC Saturn the 50/60 Hz mod.

Unless you live in JP, there is no need to have a white Saturn to mod it (remember the 100 vs 120 V issue) unless it is a personal taste.

BTW my Saturn is black... but I can put the white case of my dead Saturn and the black buttons (IT ROCKS!!! It looks pretty good, much better than those purple and grey buttons !!!) in case you need it. PM if you're interested.

:cheers

Originally posted by Burning Angel@Thu, 2005-02-17 @ 11:36 AM

Unless you live in JP, there is no need to have a white Saturn to mod it (remember the 100 vs 120 V issue) unless it is a personal taste.
[post=129837]Quoted post[/post]​

It is not an issue.

My point was the fact that there is NO NEED of having a Japanese White Saturn unless it is a personal choice. While some may point "it is not an issue" remember one fact: NOT EVERYONE LIVES IN USA where I am pretty sure the electricity runs without problems and remains in the beautiful constant 110 V end...

Also, a white japanese Saturn is more expensive than a regular US Saturn, and equally easy to mod.

You only marked the 100 V issue and seamed to forget the rest of my post. That is not fair, you know, pointing only one part and loosing the rest of the message.

I was merely correcting what I saw to be a mistake, nothing more.

Whatever else that you read into it is up to you.

Back