Looking for advice.

Can someone help me please?

Being new I can only but ask questions at the moment.

I want to play Shining Force 3 for the sega saturn on my PC what is the best way to do this?

I have downloaded GENS and Shining Force CD ISO which seemed to work great.

I understand I would need to find a new ISO but what about an emulater?

Any input would be much appreciated.

MJ

the best way to do this would be buying a saturn.

or alternatively, a P5 4 GHz, and write a fully working emulator.

Don't forget the super duper Japanese to English translator add-on for the emulator for playing Scenario 2 and 3 if you can't understand Japanese.
smile.gif

hey guys he asked for help and and not make jokes , anyway about saturn emulator, there is no good working emulators for saturn at the moment but in time there will be
smile.gif
so for now you should play it on the real saturn, if you don't have one just burn the game rar'ed and when there be an emulator you will play it then

Originally posted by soul@July 27 2002, 5:23 pm

hey guys he asked for help and and not make jokes , anyway about saturn emulator, there is no good working emulators for saturn at the moment but in time there will be
smile.gif
so for now you should play it on the real saturn, if you don't have one just burn the game rar'ed and when there be an emulator you will play it then

pro_life_book.jpg

Thanks for the replies.

I was only on a nostalgic trip really as I had a Mega Drive and a Sega CD when I was younger. Haven't got them anymore so I just thought I'd try to see if there was anything around for me to have a quick blast on for 'old times' sake.

Back