Looking for DS

ratfish

Established Member
If anyone has a DS (I know :sarcasm: but it's worth a shot) and decided they don't like it that much, I'll trade for my Xbox and it's games, or for anything found in my sales thread.

My Xbox games are Otogi, Fable, Sega GT, Jedi Academy, and I-Ninja.

Originally posted by ratfish@Fri, 2005-03-04 @ 11:53 AM

If anyone has a DS (I know :sarcasm: but it's worth a shot) and decided they don't like it that much, I'll trade for my Xbox and it's games, or for anything found in my sales thread.

[post=130863]Quoted post[/post]​

look at my post up there maybe you can ''offer me something'' Formy new nintendo Ds:)

thanks bro!!

If you didn't see my sale thread yet, check my signature.

That's basically all I have to offer for trade atm (besides my xbox, gamegear, and afterburner-backlit-gba).

Give me a heads up, and thanks for the reply. :)

Originally posted by ratfish@Mon, 2005-04-11 @ 12:27 AM

If you didn't see my sale thread yet, check my signature.

That's basically all I have to offer for trade atm (besides my xbox, gamegear, and afterburner-backlit-gba).

Give me a heads up, and thanks for the reply. :)

[post=132763]Quoted post[/post]​

is that x box modded??

what would come with it???

''xbox live enable??'' give me info:)

Originally posted by ratfish@Fri, 2005-03-04 @ 11:53 AM

[post=130863]Quoted post[/post]​

My brother is interested in this trade but wants to know some more details. Namely, what type of controller does it come with and how many. Also, does it have all the hookups, and is it in good condition? :banana

He's got a DS with box and everything else that came with it (Metroid demo, extra stylus etc.), carrying case and Mario 64 DS. I looked it over and it is all in good condition.

I appologize for not being more specific with my description.

About my system, it's in perfect conditon, even comes with the box and docs.

I was just playing Fable yesterday.

It's a second edition Xbox (larger HDD) and I checked the model to make sure it wasn't one that had the AC adapter catch fire.

It's has only one controller-S (thank god).

edit-

Just a heads up: I realize that I'll also get the short stick on this deal if I do trade my entire Xbox set, plus the horrendous shipping costs will hurt, so it would be appreciated if the other end would at least pay for shipping.

Originally posted by ratfish@Wed, 2005-04-13 @ 03:11 AM

I appologize for not being more specific with my description.

About my system, it's in perfect conditon, even comes with the box and docs.

I was just playing Fable yesterday.

It's a second edition Xbox (larger HDD) and I checked the model to make sure it wasn't one that had the AC adapter catch fire.

It's has only one controller-S (thank god).

edit-

Just a heads up: I realize that I'll also get the short stick on this deal if I do trade my entire Xbox set, plus the horrendous shipping costs will hurt, so it would be appreciated if the other end would at least pay for shipping.

[post=132826]Quoted post[/post]​

That's sounds good, I'll trade you everything I mentioned in my last post, let me know what the shipping cost you, I'll PayPal you whatever it costs.

PM me your shipping details and let me know if it's a deal.

(EDIT)

Just out of curiosity, what is a second edition xbox? I never heard of that before; does it just have a larger harddrive, or is it a different color too?

Originally posted by Dud@Wed, 2005-04-13 @ 05:07 AM

Just out of curiosity, what is a second edition xbox?

I don't know exactly, as it's my first Xbox and the only one I've taken a good look at up close.

I think the only difference is the manufacturer's #/date and the bigger HDD (like you'd need more space, you can't fill that thing up with save files in a lifetime :blink: ).

Standby for a PM...

Actually the HD is 2 gigs bigger, but the partitions are the same size as the first run of xbox's. So it makes no difference whatsoever, unless you mod it to get the extra space, but then you'd probably put a different hd in anyway.

Originally posted by dibz@Wed, 2005-04-13 @ 08:15 PM

Actually the HD is 2 gigs bigger, but the partitions are the same size as the first run of xbox's. So it makes no difference whatsoever, unless you mod it to get the extra space, but then you'd probably put a different hd in anyway.

[post=132856]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you know the reasoning behind that? Can one not get a 8GB hardrive anymore, and so they had to go with a 10--or something to that effect?

Back