looking for modded saturn

hey guys,i'm looking for MODDED saturn with AC adaptor,cables and controller(s).All in from great to MINT condition.No games needed.

With a possibility to be shipped to Russia (Europe Region).

I wanted to buy this thingy from ebay but looks like they do not sell MODDED ones.If you have any sold on ebay - let me know.If you just want to sell any - let me know.We'll see if i can handle it.

:blush:

I've got an extra one that I picked up on eBay several months ago and I've been looking to sell it(just hadn't got around to it yet). It comes with everything(power cord, composite or rf connector) but I really can't spare a controller unless it's really necessary((the only non-stick I've got is a NIGHTS controller that I love). It does play Jap games so I assume it's modded; I'm not the first owner so I don't know how it was modded, I just know it works. I'm willing to ship to Russia as long as you're willing to pay the full cost. I do have Paypal. How much are you looking to spend? If you're interested I'll shoot a pic. Let me know here or email me at coolhandstephen@yahoo.com .

Im also looking for a modded saturn, and im really getting fed up buying from all these stupid ebay guys! If you wowuld like to sell it over my way (canada) ill be willing to spend a fairly good price.. just send me an email or a pm.

zonedx@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Stephen_Ri@Apr 4, 2004 @ 02:57 AM

I've got an extra one that I picked up on eBay several months ago and I've been looking to sell it(just hadn't got around to it yet). It comes with everything(power cord, composite or rf connector) but I really can't spare a controller unless it's really necessary((the only non-stick I've got is a NIGHTS controller that I love). It does play Jap games so I assume it's modded; I'm not the first owner so I don't know how it was modded, I just know it works. I'm willing to ship to Russia as long as you're willing to pay the full cost. I do have Paypal. How much are you looking to spend? If you're interested I'll shoot a pic. Let me know here or email me at coolhandstephen@yahoo.com .

hey bro.I really don't know how much are modded saturns nowadays.

I guess start price is 100$ (with shipping). :blush:

Are you sure it's modded? modded saturns are rarely can be found on ebay.

No, sorry, it's not modded for backups, it's region modded to play Japanese games. Sorry about that. I'd never really thought about backups.

Originally posted by Stephen_Ri@Apr 10, 2004 @ 09:55 PM

No, sorry, it's not modded for backups, it's region modded to play Japanese games. Sorry about that. I'd never really thought about backups.

it's a pity.But thanx for reply :thumbs-up:

Back