Looking for some game review writers!

VertigoXX

Mid Boss
As most everyone on here knows by now, when I'm not wasting time here, I publish a site called The Poet's Haven. The Poet's Haven features poetry, stories, artwork, essays, and reviews of books, movies, music, and VIDEO GAMES. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck recruiting people to write game reviews. To date, there is only one game review up on the site, and it is of Final Fantasy 8 for PS1.

I'm hoping some of the folks here, who spend so much of their time talking about video games, would be interested in writing some reviews of games for the current generation of systems (PS2, Xbox, Gamecube). Any current-generation game will work, as long as it is avaliable for sale out there (amazon, chips & bits, lik-sang, etc.).

Click here to go straight to the Video Games section of The Poet's Haven.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Vertigo Xi'an Xavier

my video game reviews are very biased, but if you want a highly biased review, im up for it... i wont be any different from EVERY OTHER damn critic out there anyway.

A little bias is okay. The girl who wrote the FF8 review was using the e-mail address "final_fantasy_girl_forever" at hotmail or yahoo or something like that at the time. Granted, I don't want a review saying that the new Tomb Raider game is awesome just because Laura Croft is hot, but, say, an honest review of Madden 2005 from someone who is a fan of the Madden series will fly.

Also, I'll publish more than one review of the same title. The only catch is if someone wants to submit a second review of something is that they must write their own review of the original item, not just argue against someone else's review.

Back