lunar complete

saw a copy of lunar complete for the psx at my local used video game store

32$, including instructions, the extra cardboard box in addition to the jewel cases and whatever else came packaged with it. so as you may have gathered from the topic and description of this post. is it worth it?, should i buy it? will owning this game some how make me cooler and more appealing to women? or is it mearly the sega cd version of lunar 1 & 2 with improved cut scenes and a total waste of time and money.

now acepting persuasive arguments from either side of the fence.

btw sony suxs is NOT a valid argument

Originally posted by sizone@Jan. 26 2003, 2:11 am

will owning this gmae some how make me cooler and more appealing to women? or is it mearly the sega cd version of lunar 1 & 2 with improved cut scenes and a total waste of time and money.

It does both and more makes you more appealing to women and also only contains improved cutscenes .

I dunno I havent checked this out yet but I acidently bought a lunar box set for the PSX that was just like the sega cd version but had more fps in the cinema scenes .

If you dont own the origianls id be cheaper than buying them used on ebay .

Yes, you should definetly get it. It's a really great game. And YES, your girlfrield/wife/etc will love you even more for it. =)

Back