Lunar Eternal Blue

I know how to beat Borgan. Just have one little problem... I am not high enough in levels. Hiro is level 35 and the rest are 29 to 32. That wouldn't be a big deal if I could find a good place to level up some...but the best place I can find around neo vane is the trail caves. The most I think I have got in there is 600+ XP. That isn't much and will take me forever to get my guys levels up.

Any Ideas on what I can do? The dragon ship doesn't work so I can't go anywhere else...

IMO they made him the hardest boss in the game... what a fun game that was... wanna give it to me in trade for something i have (dark wizard, heart of the alien, lunar 1, flashback, and tons of snes roms)?

Sigh, ok since there is no massive Lunar helpes here. Here, I find the if you stay in the meribian sewers you can level up nicely....now I LOVE Lunar for SCD more then psx as it was harder to play. YES you will fall asleep trying to level up in Lunar (I can play Lunar SCD in my sleep belive it or not) so try that and see what happens.

One trick with BOrgon is to use the wizard girl's(the one you can control) to use her magic shield all the time.. This way, borgons magic attacks take less HPs.. Then you just keep pounding on him while she keeps here magic shield up.. Make sure everyone is inside the shield perimeter.... You can then use your long range attacks and jumping attacks on him..

Yea that too. Place them like....

Ronfar

Hiro,Lemina,Lucia

Jean

Then cast White Dragon protect, magic shield. Then Get that orb!

Back