Lunar

A little bit of self-promotion :D

Seroiusly though, I know of no other site based on the Sega CD version.

I put a reasonable amount of work into it, and it's about as complete as it could possibly get.

you seriously need to use something other than frontpage and fix the mozilla incompatibility, looks good otherwise
smile.gif

Originally posted by Earl@July 13 2002,01:49

Frontpage? BAH! I used CuteHTML.

I'd have used notepad, but I like colors in the tags.

Was just guessing, frontpage is just one of the many programs that breaks true HTML compliance :/

Looks really cool Earl. Yeah I can't stand Frontpage one bit, I use CuteHTML when I used to make webpages.

Hey.

I know its off the records to ask something like that, but since the original post was about lunar...

I downloaded lunar EB and the other lunar (dont remember the name!) from an ftp and i saw that they were VERY small.

EB was 23-24 mb and the other one almost there too.

Then today, i see the same games in another ftp MUCH larger!

Tell me please if the size of my iso is correct! Cause maybe the latter ftp had a NON mp3 version.

Thanks

George

How big should both lunars for the Scd be?

Lunar the Silver Star the ISO should be is a little over 10 megs and there are 51 audio tracks. I have the MP3s ripped in 128k so rared up it's 42.8 MB, but if it's ripped in Bin/Cue it would easily top 300 MB. And Lunar 2 Eternal Blue question was answered by Arakon in the other thread.

This is my first time posting here, so I want to ask a question about Lunar. I want to know why the Mp3s in Lunar start out a few seconds later in the intro and in anime cutscenes. In Eternal Blue, everything work perfectly. Can you tell me what to do about that problem?

Originally posted by rpgmaster101@July 16 2002, 3:31 am

I want to know why the Mp3s in Lunar start out a few seconds later in the intro and in anime cutscenes. In Eternal Blue, everything work perfectly. Can you tell me what to do about that problem?

Because the MP3's were ripped by something that added a second or two of silence to the beginning of each track.

You can manually edit the MP3s to remove the first two (or however many) seconds of each track, or, alternately, you could buy an original.

Back