Majora's Mask - What do you think?

On saturday night I finally finished Zelda OoT.

I've been playing it on a off for over 3 years now, but I kept stopping for months on end and finding it really difficult to get back into, but I finally beat it!

It was an incredible game, easily the best video game experience of my life!

I'm playing a Link to the Past at the moment, but I want to get a copy of Majora's Mask too (I really loved OoT).

So whats it like? What do you guys think of it?

It's a really solid game. It doesn't quite have the same "epic" feel as OoT, but it's still really fun to play. BTW, in case you hadn't heard, it requires the RAM expansion.

I enjoyed it just as much as OoT. I think the three days idea, really adds a lot to the gameplay. Just make sure to get all the fairies in the temples the first time around, its a pain to go back and start from scratch.

I know that it depends on the player. But I´m a fan of Zelda series, and I couldn´t finish Majora´s Mask. I never got into it. It make me feel as if the guys at nintendo had taken añll the elements in Ocarina and make a strange cocktail. The greatest thing in Ocarina was the argument and how the game developed. And I think that Majora has a very crappy argument. However, I know it´s not a bad game. It´s a great game, but it is not better than Ocarina at all. If you think that you are going to get another Ocarina, you´ll be dissapointed.

Spanish Don Glotón.

I wasnt dissapointed. But i liked Zelda 2: The adventure of Link too, and im the only person i know that actually played it through, so i might just be completely biased towards anything zelda (except those horrid cdi games.)

Hey, i likes me some zelda 2, people who say it sucks seem to have never tried to sit down and play it.

and Z:OoT sucks dude. zelda isnt about developing an argument, its about grand adventure, and MM was a hell of a lot more immersive. have you even played a good zelda game like the snes one, or even the new GBC ones? (which are the best in the series IMO)

(Edited by SegaSaturnDDR at 8:24 am on April 14, 2002)

I own Zelda 1 and 2 for the nes, The gameboy Links awakenig, snes Link to the past, and both Ocarina and Majora. I have finished them all and I still think that Majora is the less interesting game of all.

Legend of Zelda was a nice game, then the Adventure of Link got better, then the snes title, then the gameboy version smashed it and at last Ocarina came and really blasted them all. In my opinion every Zelda game is far better than the last, till Majora was released.

Spanish Don Gloton.

the only ones i havent played much are the new gameboy color ones, since i just got a gameboy color, and im in the middle of playing Link's Awakening for the first time. Link to the past is also very good, im towards the end of that one, i just dont ever get around to finishing it off.

Back