Mario Party 6

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
mp615.jpg
mp627.jpg

Here are some more new screenshots of the upcomming Mario Party 6 for the Gamecube.

This game will have a December 6th release in the US and will feature 75 new mini games and 6 new boards.

Thanks to the Magic Box for the info.

Man, I gradually lost my love for the series.
Seriously, after MP II, I kinda got tired of it.
Not that to say it sucks when a lot of people here, but my friends are always gone most of the month, so I kinda wish that MP would have a solid first player mode or something.

Yeah, I know what you suckas are going to say, "MP is a multiplayer game you fool!!! Shut up!!!"

Suck my nuts son.

I got pisses after I bought Mario Party 4, 5 was already way into development. I think a DS version with online play would bring me back though 😀

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Player Bob)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think a DS version with online play would bring me back though[/quote]
You know, with this LAN connection stuff, I wonder if "walkers" will pick this stuff up; so like, when they walk to work or something, they'll pull out the DS and catch somebody near by and play with them until their out of range.

Ian Van Dahl said:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Player Bob)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think a DS version with online play would bring me back though
You know, with this LAN connection stuff, I wonder if "walkers" will pick this stuff up; so like, when they walk to work or something, they'll pull out the DS and catch somebody near by and play with them until their out of range.

[/quote]
You wouldn't be concentrating on where you walking - you'd probably bump into people :lol:

Back