Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Scared0o0Rabbit

Established Member

I got my hands on a mary shelley's frankenstein. I think this is a kosher topic... but I'm ripping it right now, if it's an uncommon game or something and someone wants it uploaded to them or something I can do so (I'm giving it to my friend tonite as a present).

Did yours come by itself or was it part of a double pack with Bram Stokers Dracula? I'm trying to figure out if this game was ever sold outside of the special two pack.

Was a 2 pack, however My friend (the one I gave it to) had it at my house about 7 years ago, and I could have sworn it was packaged by itself. However, 7 years is a long time to remember those kinds of details.

My friend says that when he had it, he was borrowing it from someone else, who had the 2 pack. He also says that he knows dracula sold individually, so it's possible that frankenstein also sold individually.

As far as I know frankenstein never sold individually and always came with dracula. Dracula on the other hand was originally sold by itself then packed in with everything but the kitchen sink cause nobody was buying it.

In any case, I gave the game to my friend. As soon as he saw it he was excited for two reasons. The first being that he was going to go play frankenstein. The second being that he was going to take dracula and piss on it.

If you want to talk about trading games, use a Private Message.

Back