mcdonalds

What is everyone's opinion on their dollar menu(i just got done eating 3 double cheese burgers, 2 apple pies, and a chicken faheta(not spelled right but i don't care i'm tired) and only spent 5 dollars and tax)? #### i ate way too much now i can't get to sleep #### eating like a starving person

(Edited by jim993 at 2:21 am on Mar. 6, 2002)

Quote: from jim993 on 1:11 am on Mar. 6, 2002

What is everyone's opinion on their dollar menu(i just got done eating 3 double cheese burgers, 2 apple pies, and a chicken faheta(not spelled right but i don't care i'm tired) and only spent 5 dollars and tax)? #### i ate way too much now i can't get to sleep #### eating like a starving person

(Edited by jim993 at 2:21 am on Mar. 6, 2002)

Man! Ain't you tha fat ass! :) lol just j/k

The apple pies were always pretty good, I thought. When I'm on that kind of budget I usually go with Taco Bell though.

In my area, the only thing they have for a dollar is a Hamburger and Fry special on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays. However, if I travel south about 35 mins, I get that crazy Big Tasty stuff...

Quote: from Supergrom on 7:38 pm on Mar. 6, 2002

ooo, and Sbarro's is good =)

Sbarro's tastes okay, but it's too #### greasy to eat once you grow older than 12. too dangerous. :p

... well duh... it's oriental food. (mesa likeada da soy sauce) - no offense to our oriental board members.

there;s PLENTY of good eatin' at cheap mexican restaurants all over houston...more of tejano food, i guess. definitely not chicano. good ol' greasy food, just as bad as mc donalds (well, maybe not as much), but they give you WHOLE LOT MORE for same price. and the one i always go to have the best complimentary pickled garlic and carrots. you know you;re in for good mexican food when the waitresses don;t speak english:)

and yes, i still love mc donalds. i like greasy artery-clogging food. but i prefer KFC (mmmm....fried chicken....) when it comes to fast food.

I get real mexicab food here for the same 3 buck, a complete meal and quite good ("comida corrida"), that includes soup, salad/rice and a dish to choose (varies dily), plus the deset and fresh flavoured water...

Nice deal =)

(That is what you get living in Mexico City)

they don't call it Burger King for nuttin'. Lots of good inexpensive mexican food here in Phoenix. Hard to get decent Chinese food though. And the pizza sucks too. Used to live in NYC up until 4 yrs ago. Man I miss it!

In n' Out is the best burger place. Nothing is better than a double double with fries and a large root beer.

never heard of it

where ya from?

o yeah there is a place called coridinos and also a place called Lucs. #### you got to get special # 11 #### the best double cheeseburger you will get!

Back