mcdonalds

hmm...ive never ordered shakes at mcdonalds before. i simply stick to what they actually advertise because i think they dont advertise some stuff for a reason...#### you people!!! now i really want some mcflurry x_x

Quote: from SEGA DAVID on 7:37 pm on Mar. 11, 2002

never heard of it

where ya from?

Los Angeles. I think that In-n-Outs are just here out west, I've seen them as out as far as Las Vegas.

Their food has also been featured in The Big Labowski

here's their web page

http://www.in-n-out.com

and while looking for it, I found this guy's story:

http://www.tedstrong.com/innoutburger.html

And yes, most of the girls that go there are pretty. Very pretty.

Speaking of pretty and food, is it just me, or do they seem to hire the most "hottest" waitresses at Ruby's?

Dude, once at McDonalds, I ordered 2 apple pies and a small vanilla shake. I got two cherry pies and a small chocolate shake. I only chose vanilla because I was being indecicive, and didn't care what I got, so the the chocolate was okay. I told them about the cherry pies and asked for apple ones instead, they insisted that the ones I had were apple. I pointed out that apple pie filling wasn't supposed to be red, and got the proper pies. "Duh, apples are red!"

Here we have the same thing for a pound, so it costs us more!!!!

We got chicken mayo's (ickle sandwich), hot dogs large chips and the usual suspects on our one. They called it the McChoice menu

i had a strawberry milkshake at mc Ds' before. they are pretty good

but the best milkshakes are at STEAK AND SHAKE! #### man, they sure do know how to make a #### milkshake! :grin:

damnit, now i have a craving for one! :sad:

I used to work at one, those shake machines are a bastard to clean. The best flavour was one they only did as a month special - Mango Smoothie, Yummie

Burger King's statement on have it your way doesn't cover asking the cashier for all the money in the register with your whooper.

Quote: from jim993 on 12:33 am on Mar. 21, 2002

Burger King's statement on have it your way doesn't cover asking the cashier for all the money in the register with your whooper.

Apparently it doesn't cover getting everything you want to order or the fact that I wanted my food "for here" and they gave it to me in a take home bag. You think telling them three times would be enough. Maybe it should be "Have it your way, after you explain it to us five or six times what it is you want--maybe."

Hi,

I normally get a #2 Value Meal only Kats amost all the time when I visit my local MickyDs. Make it a special order so it's fresh ;) There's nothing wrong with fast food. I preffer Subway it's the best with a bag of chips. Man, talking about food makes me hungry guess I'll run up the road :)

Quote: from Quadriflax on 12:46 am on Mar. 21, 2002

Quote: from jim993 on 12:33 am on Mar. 21, 2002

Apparently it doesn't cover getting everything you want to order or the fact that I wanted my food "for here" and they gave it to me in a take home bag. You think telling them three times would be enough. Maybe it should be "Have it your way, after you explain it to us five or six times what it is you want--maybe."

True True, I've had that problem many times lol.

(Edited by NuGoHsT at 6:34 am on Mar. 21, 2002)

If it's to go, you don't have to pay tax. If it's dine-in, you get taxed. Eat in the car, or at one of the tables most fast food places have outside. You could use the extra gas money.

Back