mega cd burning prob (can't work out why)

1st thanx for a great site used this site lots of times for learning saturn stuff :)

my problem is any mega cd title i burn is showing up as an audio cd :(

i've used mp3decode to convert the mp3 to wav.

then used sega cue maker to make the cue file up.

burnt with alcohol and nero at 4x 16x 32x and none of em work.

now sega cd are suppossed to be the same as saturn and i always use this method for sega saturn with a 100% success rate.

really feel like i banging my head against a wall with this one although i feel like i gonna get one of them answers where you think to yourself why the bl00dy didn't i think of that :shot:

Have you tried this with multiple ISO's, or the same one each time? You may have a bad source. Also, did you check the mode of the data track?

Personally I've never had an issue with sega cd burning. Have you tried a different media / different brand of cdr?

yeah m8 region is ok changed it convscd can't seem to get scdcov to work only tried changing region on one game upto now gonna do some more today to test that out.

Remember that changing the region does not work with all games, have you tried burning a game that was from your region originally?

woot finally got it sorted :) changed the media made my own cue with sega cue maker burnt in nero 8x and only pal games.

looks like its the other region games that are giving me hassle even when supposedly changed :(

never mind pal working so time to waste some more cdr's getting others to work lol now that i know all is well.

many thanx for your help guys it's much appreciated :)

Back