MegaManX3 Problems..

This is my 3rd time trying to burn it, and I was both successful and not. I turned it on, watched the anime intro, then got to the title screen.

But that's all I can get to.. If I try to go to the options screen, continue screen, or game start screen, it'll just show black, and then the saturn CD-player thing will pop-up. If I go to start application, that just starts it all over.

What's wrong? Bad ISO file or something? I haven't been able to ask Jonos about it, he hasn't been around.. what do you think?

Hmm... well I dunno about yours. I got mine from B424... and if you don't know what I'm talking about I can't tell you. And my copy works fine. I don't really know what to say but sorry :(

you probably did what i messed up on the 1st time. megaman x3 is euro, which means you have to use satconv, i had a problem with it until i did that, but on the other hand, i have d and d collection and also mortal kombat 2 does that to me. its prolly a bd rip from some1 that doesnt know what they #### they are doing, cuz i have had the same problem with other games and its annoying

Most likely a bad rip I guess.. I used satconv on it millions of times just to make sure. Besides, I don't think it would start at all if it was euro.. I wish that Jonos would reply so I could find out.

In the mean time, does anyone know where I can find a working copy? Better yet, a japanese one?

I gave you a small clue, assuming you and I are talking about the same thing... anyways, my copy is english, so I don't know what problems you might be having aside from it being a bad rip.

(Edited by Snyderman at 6:04 am on Dec. 16, 2001)

Back