Megman 2 in 30 minutes or less

this link is old news

edit: i believe i posted this link in the mario bros 3 thread, i cant find that thread now so i cant verify, its old nonetheless tho, plus the guy used auto fire

anyone seen the video of the guy beating quake on nightmare difficulty in under 13 minutes?

Edit: I've got a copy of it, but I can't even kind of host it since it's 166MB and my upstream is rather weak. If someone wants to host it for others to see PM me or catch me on aim.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Dec 5, 2003 @ 04:00 PM

anyone seen the video of the guy beating quake on nightmare difficulty in under 13 minutes?

Edit: I've got a copy of it, but I can't even kind of host it since it's 166MB and my upstream is rather weak. If someone wants to host it for others to see PM me or catch me on aim.

wow i would love to see that but the file size = enormous

LMGFAO

Edit: Well if someone figures out a solution I'd happily upload it to somewhere faster. My upstream is like 16K/sec. I've got someone downloading it right now, but tomorrow I can upload it somewhere if someone comes up with something.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to play this guy in a DM lol.

Originally posted by jeff-20@Dec 5, 2003 @ 10:54 PM

Can someone explain this link to those of us with dial-up and low patience?

its a guy beating rockman (megaman) 2 for nes in under 30 minutes, he does some of the most insane shit you'll ever see, and youll probably learn a few new tricks (i never knew about the leet glitch in bubble man level to skip like half the underwater stuff), he uses autofire but its still omfg sexy, he takes out all 8 robot bosses in the wily castle in like 2 mins, he kills the dragon boss in less than 2 secs, kills alien robot wily in like 0 secs, its sexy

Originally posted by Jurai+Dec 5, 2003 @ 11:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jurai @ Dec 5, 2003 @ 11:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-jeff-20@Dec 5, 2003 @ 10:54 PM

Can someone explain this link to those of us with dial-up and low patience?

its a guy beating rockman (megaman) 2 for nes in under 30 minutes, he does some of the most insane shit you'll ever see, and youll probably learn a few new tricks (i never knew about the leet glitch in bubble man level to skip like half the underwater stuff), he uses autofire but its still omfg sexy, he takes out all 8 robot bosses in the wily castle in like 2 mins, he kills the dragon boss in less than 2 secs, kills alien robot wily in like 0 secs, its sexy [/b][/quote]

he uses autofire but its still omfg sexy...

i bet his autofire does make u think he's "omfg sexy"...u would think that wouldn't you..

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 6, 2003 @ 01:15 PM

he uses autofire but its still omfg sexy...

i bet his autofire does make u think he's "omfg sexy"...u would think that wouldn't you..

yes, autofire gets me all hard and bothered, unghhhhh

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 6, 2003 @ 01:15 PM

Eh... guys say stuff like that all the time.

He's referring to the moves and the video, not the person, you idiot. 😛

nephew, ya be triflin over some seriously wack ass bullshit. jurai is a down home dude, and let's none of us forget that.

word.

Back