Megman 2 in 30 minutes or less

racket my boy,

i was merely referring to our friend lethal underscore illuminati. his ass is TOTALLY triflin over some TOTALLY wack-ass bullshit, and you KNOW THIS.

fuckin a. this board is awesome.

aaron, there ya go tryin to take shot...man what da fuck u know bout triflin...I call it how i see it and that shit wont ride wit me, so dont come at me all sideways nephew, u should tell yo man Jurai, I do dirty out here and keep fuckin wit me the shit will run deep, feel me? oh yeah, yo street credibility is up for par and just cant get approved and rejected, basically nephew you lame in this grown man's game.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 6, 2003 @ 02:08 PM

basically nephew you lame in this grown man's game.

The game being posting on a Sega based messageboard, about the use of the word sexy in relation to megaman?

:blink:

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 7, 2003 @ 05:08 AM

aaron, there ya go tryin to take shot...man what da fuck u know bout triflin...I call it how i see it and that shit wont ride wit me, so dont come at me all sideways nephew, u should tell yo man Jurai, I do dirty out here and keep fuckin wit me the shit will run deep, feel me? oh yeah, yo street credibility is up for par and just cant get approved and rejected, basically nephew you lame in this grown man's game.

Ya know man, you're just giving em ammunition. If you wanna play the street card, that's fine bro. But most any of us can pull that if we need to. I know I'm in tight with the guys runnin the vicelords around here. So you surely don't scare me with that shit.

Originally posted by Caelestis+Dec 7, 2003 @ 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Caelestis @ Dec 7, 2003 @ 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lethal_illuminati@Dec 7, 2003 @ 05:08 AM

Ya know man, you're just giving em ammunition. If you wanna play the street card, that's fine bro. But most any of us can pull that if we need to. I know I'm in tight with the guys runnin the vicelords around here. So you surely don't scare me with that shit. [/b][/quote]

what da fuck you talkin bout cal, no need plex here, i was talkin to the nephew who took shot at me, i said nothing about you being up to par...unless those comments u were talkin bout is plex to me...then, we got a problem, but like said no plex here cuz you were just misguided and hey, it happens to all of us and no need to be instigating plex take shot type hater shit no do we? now, let's get back on topic..how bout that megaman x4 on saturn, that shit is Outrageous.

I'm tellin you not to go shooting off on peeps who mock ya for the way you're talking. I'm just looking out for ya, like it or not. All you do when you go off is give em more shit to work with.

yo, lethal

i'm seriously just joking around. i have no problems with you or the way you present yourself.

and yes, megaman x4 on saturn is fucking awesome. i'm very glad that you're into that shit. mega man 8 is awful though, the levels are okay i guess but what is up with the anime cut-scenes where mega man sounds like a 5 year old girl?

Back