Micro Machines Saturn Released to reviewers...

Here are some scanned pics from a mag that shows that there were a working version of Micro Machines released to reviewers on Saturn. As stated this version has four functioning levels. Here is pic one :

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 83
  • mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 94
Awesome.... Thanks for taking the time to scan and share it with us :D. Wow this would be great to find a copy of.

Micro Machines games rule :cool:

thanks for sharing this with us, heres to hoping a copy pops up somewhere and is shared over the internet :) I wouldn't mind checking this out.

---Ammut

Those pictures look very nice :) ,what else should we espect of micromachines?Only a cool game,and the best part on saturn... :D

If anyone cares, I've attached some scans of a particular inlay displaying adverts for unreleased saturn games.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    943.2 KB · Views: 73
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    943.2 KB · Views: 88
These are both tight, maybe we should start a small section on the main site for media related to unreleased games

Nice! Id love to see those...

I heard Fighting Force actually was finished, and due to release in japan but then sony ( :damn: ) came in the way and stopped it.

I heard Fighting Force actually was finished, and due to release in japan but then sony ( :damn: ) came in the way and stopped it.
Bastard Sony. I also have a Saturn Power demo disc with some of the audio from Fighting Force and Ninja, though the music is rather boring.

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Aug 19, 2003 @ 07:18 AM

Bastard Sony. I also have a Saturn Power demo disc with some of the audio from Fighting Force and Ninja, though the music is rather boring.

Saturn Power actually had a demo disk on one of their issues with a rolling demo of Fighting Force on there.

Note, NOT a movie, a rolling demo... like when you leave some games past their title screen... it's the closest you'll get to seeing it playable =/

Hey maybe someone could hack the rolling demo to make it usuable? o_O Just a thought... seeing as it's all game code,,, but basically the developers playing it... (think Watch Mode on VF2)... I got the demo lying around here.

The question then is the game worth hacking? It's not exactly the greatest game on earth (or anywhere near it). It's a kinda lousy beat-em-up (incidentally I picked it up for the PC today, so the experience is very fresh).

Back