More Radiant Silvergun problems

5 new coasters but i think i'm not far from getting this to work.

I used a cue sheet (made using Lodger's Sega Cue Maker) with Nero to burn my ISO/WAV files. When i looked at the CD contents afterwards, the iso looked like it was wrote to the CD correctly (i could see the various folders containing the game data), but i could see all music tracks (converted to CDA files).

Does anyone have any idea what i might of done wrong?

Thats how its suppose to look...Check and see if you can listen to the tracks on a CD player (not the CDA ones)

I can listen to all 19 tracks on a CD player. Track 1 makes no sound since it's the game itself and tracks 2-19 are the cda files.

Have i done this correctly? I thought that you're not supposed to be able to see the music tracks when you put the CD in your computer after a successful burn.

I assure you thats how its suppose to look
smile.gif
also...the tracks that you play in a cd player are just the voices from the game...check the mp3s you had to convert to wave files...they should match (obviously) The cda files are used in the game only...so did what i recommend get Nero working, for you
smile.gif

Originally posted by Skiad-ops@Aug. 06 2002, 2:56 pm

I used a cue sheet (made using Lodger's Sega Cue Maker) with Nero to burn my ISO/WAV files. When i looked at the CD contents afterwards, the iso looked like it was wrote to the CD correctly (i could see the various folders containing the game data), but i could see all music tracks (converted to CDA files).

Does anyone have any idea what i might of done wrong?

Did you patch the ISO file with the Saturn Country Code Changer before burning like I told you in my second reply of your previous thread</font>?

What error or problem are you having that makes you think something is wrong?

Did you patch the ISO file with the Saturn Country Code Changer before burning like I told you in my second reply of your previous thread?

I have an import switch fitted on my saturn. Thanks for replying with your advice though.

What error or problem are you having that makes you think something is wrong?

I'm using my brothers cd writer and i don't have my saturn with me, so i can't test the cds i make until i go home. I just want to make sure i get everything right as i won't have the chance again for a long time.

Originally posted by Skiad-ops@Aug. 06 2002, 12:56 pm

this is very off topic but this just crossed my mind... has anyone ever thought of using burnt cd's as coasters? I mean i know that it's just a saying... but does anyone really use them to put their drinks on?

I think it could be Nero enabling you to view it like that. The following was taken from Nero's Help Topics and may apply to mixed mode CDs:

Nero Multi Mounter

<hr>The Nero Multi Mounter, available for Win 95/98 and Win NT4.0, allows you to view ALL the sessions and to access ALL the files recorded on your Multisession CD!

The Nero Multi Mounter is automatically installed with the installation of Nero.

How to use the Nero Multi Mounter?

1. Insert your Multisession CD into your CD-ROM drive or your recorder.
  2. Go to the Explorer and select the drive in which you put the CD.
  3. Select properties either through the menu File/properties or by using the right mouse button. Then you will see two or more property sheets one of which is the volumes sheet.
  4. Select the volumes property sheet. You can see now all the sessions listed that have been burned onto the CD.
  5. Click on the session you want to be displayed, then return to the Explorer. You can see now the contents of the selected session and select a file.

Originally posted by Skiad-ops@Aug. 06 2002, 5:59 pm

I can listen to all 19 tracks on a CD player. Track 1 makes no sound since it's the game itself and tracks 2-19 are the cda files.

Have i done this correctly? I thought that you're not supposed to be able to see the music tracks when you put the CD in your computer after a successful burn.

See reply to quote above.

Back