Most memorable/complex characters

Nadius

Established Member
Who has left an idelible image in your head? Who's got the best story to tell, or better yet, who should have a better story to tell. Think of this as if you were to choose who to make a A&E biography out of.

5. Zio, Phantasy Star IV-

I'd like to read some official background on him, he's absolutely one of the best villians to die before you got halfway through the game.

4. Midknight, Eternal Champions-

I liked the biogrophies on most of the characters of Eternal Champions, but Midnight's was thrilling. I'd like to read some kind personal journal of his; describing his attempts to find a cure for himself.

3. Ecco

I really don't have any substance for him, but i bet he's complex, having to save the world and being a dolphin and all.

2. Rolf, Phantasy Star II

Decendant of Alis, Parents died when he was 10. There was a reason lutz saved him. He along with the commander of mota, have reasons to beleive that the mother brain, whom they've been promoting, isn't quite right.

1. Nei/Neifirst Phantasy Star II

These two appear to have enough drama to make it a 2 hour episode. To be able to read monologues that they have about their birth and meaning of existance....

Honorable mention

Ustvestia, Phantasy Star II

His biography would be on behind the music. Imagine his rise to stardom as one of Mota's best musicians, if he ever was big. I can hear a commercial cliffhanger now, "And later, Ustvestia confesses to his live-in girlfriend a secret he's hidden from her.

So list your top 5 or whatever.

By the way, does anyone know what the Commander of Mota's name is?

Nadius Posted on Dec. 23 2002, 2:28 am

Ustvestia, Phantasy Star II

His biography would be on behind the music. Imagine his rise to stardom as one of Mota's best musicians, if he ever was big. I can hear a commercial cliffhanger now, "And later, Ustvestia confesses to his live-in girlfriend a secret he's hidden from her.

considering that good 'ol ustevia's gayer than a 3 dollar bill i don't think he'd even take the step of having a livin-g/f to obfuscate his gayness

Back