MS/XBox vs Sony/PS2 - battle for livingroom

most of thez nephews just like the fact that a pretty girl has the same love in their hobby (sega). I would kill for a girl that was into my hobbies( and that's feeding me, cleaning for me, and doing the works to me 😉 )

EDIT: If you know any girls or you are a girl and want to fill in for my hobby, plz email me...remember ladies, if you aight or just chubby, i'll work wit ya. If you ugly then i need a picture up front and i have to determine how ugly you really are. If you're ok ugly, i'll work wit ya, if you UGLY UGLY, and I mean REALLY UGLY, like u cant even tell if youze a female, than dont email me...if you are like 200 lbs and over, dont call me...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 13, 2003 @ 09:47 PM

I'm surprised having a girl who can fucking spell wasn't on there.

there ya go opening yo mouth again, galf, what it do nephew? U got some kinda chip on yo shoulder cuz i notice you've been on mine ever since i stepped up to da board, somethin you wanna get off of? You let me know when u ready nephew.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 13, 2003 @ 09:39 PM

most of thez nephews just like the fact that a pretty girl has the same love in their hobby (sega). I would kill for a girl that was into my hobbies( and that's feeding me, cleaning for me, and doing the works to me 😉 )

EDIT: If you know any girls or you are a girl and want to fill in for my hobby, plz email me...remember ladies, if you aight or just chubby, i'll work wit ya. If you ugly then i need a picture up front and i have to determine how ugly you really are. If you're ok ugly, i'll work wit ya, if you UGLY UGLY, and I mean REALLY UGLY, like u cant even tell if youze a female, than dont email me...if you are like 200 lbs and over, dont call me...

says the guy who said des-row needs to take some pics dressed like a street corner hoe

Anyone remember when you could have a (relatively) intelligent conversation on these forums? My memory's fast fading.

It's tough though.

There's some Sega exclusives for Xbox, and then there's the Ages set of games for the PS2.

I say PS2. Just because there will probably be more Sega exclusives on it compared to Xbox. I wouldn't be too suprised if Sega dropped production of games for Xbox.

I can't say for sure though, because as long as MS keeps waving cash in Sega's face, asking for exclusives, they've got a 3rd party developer. One of Sega's problems has always been lack of funding at one time or another, and MS has got the money.

If you take that into consideration, I think MS and Sega go hand-in-hand. It's a symbiotic relationship.

666th post muhahaha! (-ed.)

Ugh. That's what drives me nuts. All these Ages releases, and the possibility of Streets of Rage and Nights on the PS2...

...Whereas you can do much with the Xbox, emulators, and the like. I liked MSR, and I like PGR, and PGR2 looks fantastic (online support looks brilliant - making sure everyone is on broadband really does make the experience better, though it cuts out a number of people from the equation).

...and the GC has quite an interesting line-up. But I suppose it doesn't matter in this thread.

I wish I had the means necessary to buy all these systems and games for them.

Myname, it goes through phases. SX has it's low points, and currently it's getting there. I guess it's that time of year. People like 'leth_illum' get the point eventually and leave, the bickering quiets down, and the women tend to get so irritated they leave. It's just a matter of riding it out, I guess.

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Dec 13, 2003 @ 11:00 PM

Ugh. That's what drives me nuts. All these Ages releases, and the possibility of Streets of Rage and Nights on the PS2...

...Whereas you can do much with the Xbox, emulators, and the like. I liked MSR, and I like PGR, and PGR2 looks fantastic (online support looks brilliant - making sure everyone is on broadband really does make the experience better, though it cuts out a number of people from the equation).

...and the GC has quite an interesting line-up. But I suppose it doesn't matter in this thread.

Myname, it goes through phases. SX has it's low points, and currently it's getting there. I guess it's that time of year. People like 'leth_illum' get the point eventually and leave, the bickering quiets down, and the women tend to get so irritated they leave. It's just a matter of riding it out, I guess.

as long as you keep saturn on this forum nephew, i'm here to stay so make room cause you actin kinda rude and crude, catchin attude like you were abused and shrwed, i hit ya wit the raw and u came outrageous, thought i told ya though, my lethal is contagious.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati+Dec 13, 2003 @ 11:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lethal_illuminati @ Dec 13, 2003 @ 11:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MTXBlau@Dec 13, 2003 @ 11:00 PM

as long as you keep saturn on this forum nephew, i'm here to stay so make room cause you actin kinda rude and crude, catchin attude like you were abused and shrwed, i hit ya wit the raw and u came outrageous, thought i told ya though, my lethal is contagious. [/b][/quote]

can we please get rid of all saturn material on the site

MTX - first off nephew, keep my name out yo written, unless you about shit and i'm guessin you ain't but if you do feel froggy than take a leap and come peep at me nephew otherwise u shut the fuck up

Gallstaff - mind your fucking bussiness

and Juari - The only thing u mad about is that u saw me write to desrow about shit that was none of ur bussiness to begin with and u got all jealous about it. Sounds like some stalkin azz bullshit to me. Get a fuckin life nephew.

and to the rest of the board...Real recognize Real as long as you pay dues i'll pay dues and we'll make our way. now that's a done deal

for the fake, fuck ya'll, no names be given, you know who you are.

and to Racketboy: I know I said I bite my tounge but that was a promise about Jeff and this forum has nothing to do wit him thefore I cant let this shit ride wit out my words in it, regardless I apologize but this bitch made nephews put the mash on me.

And for the people who cant read my words...look it up.

Sadly you just can't ban everyone you'd like to - it would be a full time job.

Might as well start somewhere though...

Back