MTV Movie Awards 2003

Gallstaff

Established Member
I was just reading that in the 2003 mtv movie awards, right before Keanu gives out the award to lord of the rings the teleprompter wants him to say "woah" a la Ted. I missed the awards sadly so I could't see this, but I am a most excellent Bill and Ted fan so I was wondering if anyone knows or has just this finishing clip of this or maybe the whole thing?

Gallstaff,

I hate to break it to you, but you would be horribly disappointed if you saw it. He doesn't even do the line...Andy Richter (of Conan O'brien fame) did a skit with him in arguing about why he won't say "woah". Reeves agrees to say all the lines unless Richter does the "woah" part.

They do it..and for some reason the paid audience scream and cheered!

Total let down <_<

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker+Oct 1, 2003 @ 12:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Resident_Lurker @ Oct 1, 2003 @ 12:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Sep 30, 2003 @ 11:50 PM

I just saw B&T last night for the first time

What other classic movies have you not seen that we should know about? This is most disturbing. [/b][/quote]

Most disturbing indeed.

Almost as disturbing as the dancing banana smiley. :banana

Now it is most imparative that you witness Bill and Ted's Bogus Journy. It is a most non-henious experience.

I disagree most prestigously. Bill and Ted's bogus journy does not get enough credit. While not as good as it's most triumphant prequal, it does have moments of greatness which should not go un witnessed.

^ Good idea. Hopefully the tape is not completely destroyed if you find it.

The second one had its moments but I like better the way time traveling was implemented in the first.

Cool, this reminds me of my theorized ending to the Matrix trilogy..Neo finally penetrates to the core of all the Matrix's mysteries... he is about to come into contact with the heart of the Matrix.. he reaches out and touches the core.. suddenly, an extremely loud alarm clock goes off. Van Halen starts playing in the background and Ted 'Theodore' Logan wakes up with an astonished 'Whoah!'... roll credits.

Originally posted by it290@Oct 2, 2003 @ 03:46 PM

Cool, this reminds me of my theorized ending to the Matrix trilogy..Neo finally penetrates to the core of all the Matrix's mysteries... he is about to come into contact with the heart of the Matrix.. he reaches out and touches the core.. suddenly, an extremely loud alarm clock goes off. Van Halen starts playing in the background and Ted 'Theodore' Logan wakes up with an astonished 'Whoah!'... roll credits.

lol -- that's hilareous!

:lol:

Back