MY BIRTHDAY

So yeah... todays my birthday party! And I get a crap story early this moning (about 3 AM) that i will be having even more visitors! BUT, they are of the unsavory type!

SO, explain the travesty that is my BDAY!

A kid I used to hang out with in High School who is also the brother of my friend DIED; and his funeral also happens to be today! My other best friend and his mother are in the luney bin now because of there role in the whole death. Being that they too were also under the influence of the massive amounts of drugs that caused Robbie's death. regretably they survived! (he may be a very good friend, but admitedly I don't understand how he is still alive today)

SOOOO, now everyone at the funeral! (drug addict fools i might add) will be informed of this party to my disliking and come and most likely crash it! I made the point to not tell the likes of these people (I dont need cocaine and methadone in my house tonight, or anyother night for that matter. It kind of hinders my RECOVERY!!!) And I dont know how to stop it from happening!!!!!! I hope they all decide its a day of grevience and dont come. But they probably will want to greave along side a keg! GRRRRRRRRRR, how do you stop a mass of drugged up psychos?????

Other then a death and a couple friends in luney bins... ohhhh and tara gonna want to kick my ass! This day has been rather well! and its only 7:30 in the morning!

you could walk around saying acronyms to people like L O L and roffllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ah yes... the party is now clearing out. Only a few people left taking their marry time!

The dilema I foresaw did not occur! thank god.... so we all enjoyed ourselves. surprisingly i stayed sober the entire time! and took a few pictures. Peace out to yall, wish some of you could of come if you didnt live so far away!!!

check out pics of the party at... http://www.suhleap.com/dyldo/draw/BDParty.html

Back