My GBA is missing!!!!?!?!

Why did you lend it to her?
Did you bother telling her that the emu and roms are on the 'net or for her to go buy/rent it herself?

I think you are in your mid to late 20's or maybe even early 30's so late teens is the youngest she probably could be. Did you suggest a job? Do your parents still have some kind of power over you which coerced this misdeed? Are you one of those brothers who is friends with his sister or other siblings?

If you act as your sister's friend then you deserve this. If your parents still have control over you then you deserve this. If you gave in after she cried and complained then you deserve this. I can't see a scenario yet in which you wouldn't deserve this.

Im not that old! Mid to late 20's I am not. Yea, I know I shouldnt have lent it to her but I was being nice. She is 3 years younger then I.

Your not a very nice person!

You would have been just as nice if you told her where the emu and roms are and a little wiser too.

How many things have you had lost by siblings, friends, and others?

She has a very boring job and other then reading I thought I would be nice and let her borrow it. She has a computer at work but isnt allowed to put anything on it.

It costs less than $100. Why does she need to borrow it when she could easily buy her own?

Did you lose any games? Which ones?

It is quite a bit of money but when I compare it to my monthly bills it is a drop in the bucket.

Is the $100 you are referring to in US currency Karny? What do they use in SA?

South Africa's currency is the Rand. It used to be based on the Gold price. At one stage (about 20 or so years ago) the Rand was equal to the Pound Sterling and 2 US Dollars bought you one Rand.

Over Christmas 2001 (around the time I bought my GC) the Rand dropped from about R6-$1 to about R14-$1. It seriously sucked and the whole country has been struggling to recover for a while... fortunately due to the current depreciation of the Dollar its at about R8.50-$1.

Back