My new avatar?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
So I got bored of fixing computers tonight and took a couple mins off work
biggrin.gif

What do you think of it?

Dude, you have sick thoughts.

Read whats on the guys shirt. Remember those got milk commercials and how they spawned a ton of photochops on hardocp messageboard?

what is that "Got Milk?" phrase all you american folk laugh about? I've heard it in a few Family Guy Episodes and have no idea what they are on about. is it an ad or somthing?

Originally posted by SilentSnipeR@Aug. 28 2002, 7:50 am

what is that "Got Milk?" phrase all you american folk laugh about? I've heard it in a few Family Guy Episodes and have no idea what they are on about. is it an ad or somthing?

Yeah, I'd heard of them commercials living here in England... Family Guy cracks me up though

"It's malignant, you only have 2 days to live"

"Oh my god!"

"Got milk?"

I've got nothin' to do today, and school starts soon for me so I'll scan a bunch of the got milk ads if you want me to... they're probably allready on the net though.

I don't mind the "got milk" ads that much, but it's all the rip-off phrases you see everywhere, here in the States...

Got batteries?

Got paper?

Got peanuts?

Got bread?

Got air?

Got a life?

There are so many people that are uncreative sometimes it sickens me. So annoying!

IceMan2k, I think I liked your old one better.

Once you see someone with an avitar for a while it kinda sticks with that person.

Originally posted by 3rdman@Aug. 29 2002, 6:33 am

Looks like the "money shot" if you know what I mean.

Blech!

I'm sorry to say it, but that was my first thought too.. Makes me see Ice in a whole different light (nudge nudge wink wink).

Back