My new car!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Just purchased her this evening! Wish us luck.

2001 Z06

car.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

Damn you Icey, always makin' me jealous with your pimp rides. I may just go with my gf up to philly when she goes just so I can steal your car and make you CRY!:devil:

dud: 1000USD!!! damn you too, I pay 281 a month

Nice car though. enjoy it while you can...

I didn't know u were gettin a Z06 :p. That's pimp shit! haha. I want those wheels for my maro........ 18x7.5 in the front and 18x 11.5 in the back :p. oh ya, and I want em chromies w/ a dif center cap (just a plain chevy sign or maro sign.....vette symbols while cool, not so cool on my maro, haha)

I pay 75 a month for insurance on my maro.....go no tickets! woot!

is this full coverage??? I don't know, but my driving record is pretty good in comparison to a lot of people I know. No points on my license, no accidents since I was 16 and I pay a lot of freakin' money... and these were the cheapest guys I could find. Other people were quoting me like 550 a MONTH!

Nope, but then again, coverage on a 94 accord and a 79 280zx isn't really worth it. I might get 2 grand if I wrecked one of them, and any little thing they'd probably call totalled. I'm covered for any damage I do to anyone else though.

I'm 21, with no accidents and no tickets.

Yes I do sell drugs and run a sweat shop at the same time ;)

Seriously I run my own computer handyman shop.

Insurance is $700 every 6 months.

That last picture.... can you not park in between the lines?!??

I hate it when people dont park properly... even if you do have a $30k sports car.

Cool... that means there should be a couple ounces in the trunk when I steal it.

My neighbor would take those ounces of yayo off me for a pretty penny! YEY!

Back