My own Dreamcast!! Wohooo

Hi all, i'm so excited. On friday i'm picking up a dc with 2 controllers and an extra memory card for just 25$!! It's not brand new, but in very good shape. Now it's finally time for me to enter the world of dc gaming.

*running around in happiness*

Yeah, I already bought Virtua tennis 2002, and the Crazy Taxy series. You best be prepared ;)

And oh, thanx for sharing my joy :D

YAY!!!!

dreamcast games are still on the pricier side, at both game stores like gamestop and elec store like best buy. go to general store, like target, where they're really trying to get rid of entire dreamcast stock. last time i was there, every single dreamcast games were from 7.99 to 9.99 (and these were not some crappyass games either)

Yeah I got my WSB 2K2, at Fry's Electronics for 9.99, and I am not disappointed. I'm about 100 games through the season, but still 1 game behind that pesky seattle team.

Another good place to find games cheap, is the wherehouse, I got D2 there for 9.99 there. It's still 20 used at EB. They also have some loose Saturn discs running at 10, which I feel is preposterous seeing as someone who work(s)(ed) there felt the need to discard the packaging.

(Edited by Nadius at 1:29 am on Feb. 7, 2002)

wherehouse doesnt carry any games here. they used to (key word: used to) carry gaming magazines for some odd reason, but they have never carried a single game.

Back