My remaining VG collection for SALE!

I am selling the remaining parts of my vg collection as i need the money. I sold some parts already before the summer. this is what is left. If you want something msg me. I will ship instantly and i accept bank transfer and western union.

1)Cd-i

cd-i 450 (the console like) with the VCD cartridge to play vcd, with 2 player cord and a trackball. There are 2 original cds, 7th guest is the one. There is also the Gamegun and Mad dog Mc cree.

I have the operating manual for both the console and the vcd cartridge but no boxes. Only the gun has box.

Always PM me for more information and for anything i might have forgotten to add. 100 Euros (pm me to discuss this)

2)3do

PAL fz-10 3do, with 5-6 original games (captain quazar, gridders, fifa, immercenary, hell, starblade, phoenix, need for speed). has 2 controllers, the genuine 3do one and the 6 button one, with a removable mini joystick to help fighting games. The 3do has its operating manual. ALSO THE ORIGINAL 3DO MOUSE IN NEW CONDITION BOXED. Its the first and last time i saw this. I was lucky enouph to grab it!

Always pm me for more detailed info and to discuss the prices

this has to go at 100 Euros.

3)Amiga cd

amiga cd32 in GREAT shape with its plastick anti dust cover with a bigger and better power supply so it can support hard disks, fdds, SX1 and other.

it has a hard disk installed as well the SX1 add on with a floppy drive and everything the sx1 can support.Keyboard commodore, quickshot joystick, commodore mouse with an adaptor for ps2. There are 20-30 original cds, most are game compilations, there is also the game microcosm original of course in its original box. Together are operating manuals and photo cd operating system.

The SX1 alone has at least 150 euros by itself, if you are lucky enough to find one of course. This package is a totally complete cd 32 collection. there is nothing you can add. It was the hardest thing to find.

150 euros. PM me for more info and everything else first.

4)Game gear.

game gear with flawless screen, changed by me some time before. It is in pristine condition... it has the TV tuner, which suports video in!!! thre is 1 game with it, the 4 in one. i am not giving it for less than 100 euros, and be sure that you wont find such a good condition game gear with the tv tuner for this price.

I will consider swapping something for a gba sp.

If you want pictures, msg me and i will send you one ASAP

Back