My Sega Print Ad Collection

segareplay

Gear Supporter
Just FYI, I'm going to be slowly scanning and posting to the media section my bizarre collection of Sega print ads I hoarded in my youth. I've kept most of these mint and realized many are nowhere to be found online. I'll keep you all updated as I make scan dumps to the media section of the website.

Attachments

• EPSON002.JPG
    EPSON002.JPG
    15.2 MB · Views: 0
  • EPSON006_edited.jpg
    EPSON006_edited.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • EPSON007.JPG
    EPSON007.JPG
    17.1 MB · Views: 0
  • EPSON008.JPG
    EPSON008.JPG
    10.4 MB · Views: 0
  • EPSON009.JPG
    EPSON009.JPG
    12.6 MB · Views: 0
  • EPSON010.JPG
    EPSON010.JPG
    11 MB · Views: 0
  • EPSON011.JPG
    EPSON011.JPG
    15.7 MB · Views: 0
  • EPSON012.JPG
    EPSON012.JPG
    17.5 MB · Views: 0
My pleasure. I have a whole lot more! I'll upload some tonight. I even have a one-of-a-kind original piece that no one in the community knows exists. Just not sure how to unveil it... it's also really big (blue prints). Thinking about getting with Panda to see if he wants to colab on it.

Oooh, I love this! Thank you for sharing~

Do you happen to have any with Clockwork Knight?
I'm sure I do. Aside from the flyers, inserts and other promo materials, I have every single print copy of Sega Visions, so I'm sure it's in there somewhere. I'll look for that one.

These were an ad I picked-up the on launch day for the Dreamcast back on 9.9.99. I had it pre-ordered and I still have the big pre-order plastic bag it came in (though that's kind of beat-up now) and a DC tshirt (also beat-up now). Adding to the media library.

Attachments

• DC EBAY AD 5.JPG
    DC EBAY AD 5.JPG
    17 MB · Views: 0
  • DC EBAY AD 4.JPG
    DC EBAY AD 4.JPG
    16.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DC EBAY AD 3.JPG
    DC EBAY AD 3.JPG
    18.1 MB · Views: 0
  • DC EBAY AD 2.JPG
    DC EBAY AD 2.JPG
    20.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DC EBAY AD 1.JPG
    DC EBAY AD 1.JPG
    17.9 MB · Views: 0
My next scan project will be the special edition Sega Visions "Sega Saturn Preview". It has some corner wear from how many times I flipped through this thing back in the day. I love all my Sega consoles but the Saturn was and is my favorite. Here are some teasers I took with my phone (I'll properly scan the whole thing in the coming days).

Attachments

• IMG_1415.jpg
    IMG_1415.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1414.jpg
    IMG_1414.jpg
    626.1 KB · Views: 0
You know what's sad? The first ad in this magazine that is all about the "upcoming" Saturn is a full-page 32X ad. Given the Visions magazine was a SOA mouthpiece, it really tells a lot about what was going on there. Regardless, I'll be sure to record and share this great piece of history with you all!

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 0
Back