N64 Racing games - What one has the most depth ?

What one has the most cars,tracks,etc ? I dont want one like Diddy Kong Racing (which I might add is a fun game,played it at a mates a long time ago) I ask cause I might Pick up a 64 soon.

yeah, id say the rush games, unless you have a dreamcast in which case Rush 2049 is far superior on the dreamcast than on the 64. F-zero is also a lot of fun, but steer clear of automobili lamborghini (in my opinion, it sux)

NST's conversion of Ridge Racer was great. I'd definately advise that you pick it up.

Although I haven't played it yet, I've heard that ExciteBike 64 is also a fantastic game.

I'm guessing you are looking for a game that's more of a sim? If so, then THE driving sim for the N64 is World Driver Championship.

Excitebike 64 is also an excellent racing game. That's also more of a sim than arcade racer.

CrowTRobo

Karney, from what I heard, the new excitbike is absolutly terrable. I havn't played it but everyone I know that has saysd its no match for the original.

I haven't played it either. So i was just going on the word of mouth I've heard, which says its great.

Remember a lot of people don't like the switch from 2D to 3D, that might have throw some of your friends off a bit...

I loved it, went through all the championship cups and unlocked everything. Probably one of the best 3D Motocross games available. Plus, one of the things to unlock is the original NES game. :)

CrowTRobo

Captian Crazy said:
What one has the most cars,tracks,etc ? I dont want one like Diddy Kong Racing (which I might add is a fun game,played it at a mates a long time ago) I ask cause I might Pick up a 64 soon.

whats wrong with DKR!!! i love it, play it at least once a week every week

in fact i was playing it 2 days ago.

gota love that game.
20 race tracks, boses, battle mode, multiplayer, and secret codes to power up you vehicle or help you out.

Back