Narrow down Genesis "Best Games" List part 2

racketboy

Established Member
We need to narrow down the list of the Best Genesis Games.

This is the second group of games,

Please select one game that you think is NOT worthy to be on the list.

The top 3 will be eliminated.

Originally posted by turbocozmo@Jun 24, 2003 @ 06:53 PM

wonderboy in monster land

pure great fun

you're supposed to pick your LEAST favorite
smile.gif

Bah.. all my favorite games are getting voted off (Laker vs Celtics, Gaiares, and Power Rangers Movie...)

power rangers the movie is comedy. i really enjoyed that game.

well i was playing with another person and doing vocal sound effects but still it had good gameplay.

is soldiers of fortune the same game as the chaos engine?

The Chaos engine? What games run that? If you're talking General Chaos, the games are nothing alike! SoF is one of the BEST games in the MD/Genny!

The Chaos engine? What games run that? If you're talking General Chaos, the games are nothing alike!

your very sad.

Dune: battle for arrakis on genesis is the best RTS game on the 16 bit sytem era.

just exactly what other RTS games were there then? dune 2 on megadrive sucks.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 25, 2003 @ 03:46 AM

The Chaos engine? What games run that? If you're talking General Chaos, the games are nothing alike! SoF is one of the BEST games in the MD/Genny!

Um.... Soldier of Fortune is the same game as The Chaos Egine, it was called Soldier of Fortune in the US, and The Chaos Engine everywhere else (i think)...

And as for Dune 2... :agree (especially after playing the PC/Amiga versions). Though maybe Cannon Fodder could be counted as a RTS? It is sorta like a cut down version of C&C...

Well, I'm sorry I didn't know that Wiseman! Cut me some slack! I thought you were talking about some kind of game engine or something, so I was confused.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 25, 2003 @ 09:20 PM

Well, I'm sorry I didn't know that Wiseman! Cut me some slack! I thought you were talking about some kind of game engine or something, so I was confused.

I was rather confused too, so don't worry bout it
smile.gif

Power Rangers the Movie was some freaking sjity game
biggrin.gif

Never played it longer then 10 minutes (is already too long, I know ^^) killthesamef***ingenemyahundredtimesinhundredlevels that's what the game looks like to me ^^

Originally posted by suppafly2k@Jun 25, 2003 @ 03:08 AM

Dune: battle for arrakis on genesis is the best RTS game on the 16 bit sytem era.

Please dont take it off the list!

"cough" "cough" :bs

HERZOG ZWEI

smile.gif

Power Rangers The Movie

Shadow Dancer

Wonder Boy in Monster World

Dune: The Battle for Arrakis

I'm taking these 4 off the list

Back