NBA JAM TE for 32X

is there an emulator out there that can play the NBA JAM TE 32X rom???

I love this game but my original game is fucked up :(((

I would love to play it again...

Can someone help me out?

I did that, I've got the last version of Gens...

almost all of the 32X Roms did run on Gens with a couple exceptions

and NBA JAM TE was one of them...

if somebody IS able to play the NBA JAM TE Rom on Gens then plz tell me

cause then it is possible that I've got a bad version of the rom or a bad dump...

any help would be great

IIRC, NBA Jam has a serial EEPROM for saving high scores and the like, the game crashes if it's not present. I believe only Ages emulates this chip at the moment and if there are others I know Gens is not one of them.

but GENS is running all the genesis games that use an EEPROM....

is it so different from that of the 32X that Gens can't emulate it???

are there any other 32X games at all that use an EEPROM?? (just wanna know ^^)

well thx I'll try that emu later...I tried some time ago (actually really long time ago) and I don't have the impression that it did a good job ^^

well mybe things have changed since then....thx again :D

well the game does run on Ages...but it keeps giving me errors all the way

:((

if I got to Config ----> File/CD IO and click on System Roms (or anything else in this menu the Emu crashes (at least under Win2k, didn't have the time to try it on 98 oer XP) I was able to configure the BIOS files in the INI but I couldn't setup the my gamepad so it gives me a hard time playing it with the keyboard...

well thx again anyway at least the game is running ^^

but GENS is running all the genesis games that use an EEPROM....
Most games us an SRAM to save stuff and that is supported, but AFAIK Gens doesn't have support for an EEPROM hardware. It's possible that not all games crash when they can't find it like NBA Jam, but I'm almost certain that the EEPROM emulation isn't there.

if I got to Config ----> File/CD IO and click on System Roms (or anything else in this menu the Emu crashes (at least under Win2k, didn't have the time to try it on 98 oer XP) I was able to configure the BIOS files in the INI but I couldn't setup the my gamepad so it gives me a hard time playing it with the keyboard...

Ages doesn't do so well on modern versions of Windows. The author, Jeff Quinn, was going to fix this, but he's been rather busy lately. I don't know if the option is present in 2K, but you might want to try and disable visual themes for that program (in XP it's in the compatability tab).

Back