NEED A NEW PoS2 CONTROLLER!

Cloud121

Established Member
Hey guys! My only PoS2 controller died on me! ARGH! I HATE YOU EVEN MORE NOW $ONY! I got $10 right now, and I need a new controller. If anyone is willing to part with a 1st Party ($ony made) controller for only $10, please reply!

aha.... not only does the system break easily.....

quick question:if you hate sony so, why do you buy their controllers?

---Ammut

I have yet to get those A/V Cables from Gaz, so that's why I haven't played my Saturn ( :bow ) at all lately. Also, I'm playing VF: Evoultion like a madman (I've had it for... four weeks now?). I know I despise $ony, but I hate using third party controllers, and this is the ONLY time a $ony controller has died one me! My PSX Dual Shock still works like a charm (had it for about... 4 years this October (Damn I love my good memory! :p )), same with my original Digital Controller I got (before the Dual Shock came out in second quarter 1998). I need a Dual Shock 2, because EA's sports games are gay (well DUH! It's the same damn game every year! Visucal Concepts provides something new and fresh every year), and you "HAVE TO HAVE A DUAL SHOCK 2 TO DO INSTANT REPLAYS!" Bah.. damn EA. That and it just feels weird playing a PoS2 game with a PSX conttoller. Whenever I play a PSX game on my PoS2, I always switch to the PSX controller, and vice versa.

Originally posted by Cloud121+Sep 5, 2003 @ 01:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Sep 5, 2003 @ 01:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>My PSX Dual Shock still works like a charm (had it for about... 4 years this October (Damn I love my good memory! :p ))[/b]

Now if you could remember important dates while dating a chick like that then you'd be set. But I guess a videogame is the closest you'll get to interacting with a female for awhile :p :flamethrower: :eek:wned

<!--QuoteBegin-Cloud121
@Sep 5, 2003 @ 01:45 AM

Whenever I play a PSX game on my PoS2, I always switch to the PSX controller, and vice versa.[/quote]

So when you play a pos2 game on psx you use a pos2 controller? Thats gotta be a neat trick :D

and yes... Ea games do suck. Do not play them :slap .

---Ammut, having to much fun with smilies :banana

can't you go to Funco or something?

also, it's always smart to have extras -- although I know PoS2 stuff isn't cheap.

You know how Funco is. I'd buy a new one from GameStop, but only got $10 on me! Perhaps I can get a good first party controller from eBay. I'll go check it out.

Bah.. All I see are third party controllers... I may get desperate enough to get one, but I wanna see if anyone on here is willing to spare one for $10 (doubtful, but you never know :))

Well, a friend of mine gave me one of his busted ones. I managed to fix it. The one that died on me? I took it apart, and saved all the buttons and rubber parts (just in case I needed a spare or something), took the controller outside (still apart) and stomped on that circuit board at least ten times. I broke the board into about four or five pieces, and pulled all the wires off the board. It felt good (since it IS $ony :p ), but not as good as I thought it'd be. Probably because it wasn't a PoS2 itself. :) ;) :blush: :cool: :lol: :D :p :cheers :hehehe: :smokin: :drool: :banana :eek:wned :thumbs-up: :biglaugh :party :flamethrower:

That's too bad, I had an extra but I smashed it good! :devil

:flamethrower:

stupid Sony :wanker

Back