Need help....newbie!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

erockalypze

I'm totally new to sega cd emulation....... so if someone can help me out i would be so appreciative

I just downloaded Lunar The Silver Star in a .RAR file and i extracted it and it had Audio files, Bin files, .map files, text files....etc. I put them all in a folder and tried to boot the iso through Kega. I made it through the working designs logo, then to the Lunar logo but then it was black screen from then on. What do i need to do? do i have to burn it? someone help me! :

Gallstaff

Website
Visit site
It sounds like someone packed all their emulator info in there as well, not just game info. I dunno... but it could be an audio sync problem. Ask mal, he bee good with this sort of thing.

mal

Website
Visit site
I don't use Sega CD emulators so I don't think I can be much help. But...

Could you list all of the files that were in the Rar archive?

I'm really fishing here, but I think the Lunar games are very picky about their audio tracks. Do you have them as wavs or mp3s? I don't think Kega supports mp3s, but that may have changed.

Does anyone know if there is a naming convention for the audio tracks that needs to be followed?

erockalypze

Thank u guys so much for your replies and willingness to help... i checked out all the cd burning help and i finally just put it all on a cd and it worked. The RAR file was just all the audio and all the other files was just the ISO unpacked. Thanks again!