need help with New Mega CD games

Like I said in the General Forum, I finally got a copy of the PAL versions of Theme Park and Marko's Magic Football. Problem is that they wont work with SCDCONV 2.5. (both the game and converted ISO on GENS)

Is there any other way to play these 2 games? Another patching system?

Thanks for the help

why bother? GENS does run Mega CD games with an outstanding speed and compatibility...I play all my Mega CD games with GENS...

Originally posted by ddp6678@Aug 8, 2003 @ 07:32 PM

Like I said in the General Forum, I finally got a copy of the PAL versions of Theme Park and Marko's Magic Football. Problem is that they wont work with SCDCONV 2.5. (both the game and converted ISO on GENS)

Is there any other way to play these 2 games? Another patching system?

Thanks for the help

It aint exactly a solution but MMM was released by oldergames recently in U.S format. & Get Theme park for the Saturn..

Originally posted by OMONowez@Dec 16, 2003 @ 06:38 PM

why bother? GENS does run Mega CD games with an outstanding speed and compatibility...I play all my Mega CD games with GENS...

it sounds like he wants to play on hardware, and wants to patch them to usa region or something, iirc scdconv isnt perfect and theres some updated and better tool that works for nearly all games, i think the one the guy posted above might be it?

Back