• Rise from your gwave!

Need some help guy ;)

Discussion in 'General' started by squall12, Apr 12, 2002.

1. squall12

squall12 New Member

How to set the magic engine to fill all the screen in my monitor cos it only display half of my monitor screen helppppppppppppp :)

Thanks

2. Curtis

Curtis Member

The what??

You really do need some help, don't you [​IMG]

(Edited by Curtis at 9:40 am on April 12, 2002)

3. rcefiro

rcefiro New Member

Yeah, what are you talking about? Please be a little more specific.

4. squall12

squall12 New Member

because everytime i play my register version of magic engine it cannot it fill all screen in monitor during game time and i look inside the ini setting file and found out it set the tey 3 kind if resolution in magic engine game and it all set to 640.480 and that why i ask how to set so that my game can fill my monitor screen completely???

thanks

5. antime

antime Extra Hard Mid Boss

I can't help you with the settings of Magic Engine (and hey, if it's a registered version you should have some kind of documentation or you could ask the authors for help, cos' you've *paid*, right?), but if the 640*480 screen doesn't fill up your monitor it simply means you haven't adjusted your monitor correctly. Just play around with the h/vsize- and h/vpos-settings until you get a picture you can live with. The monitor should remember the settings for that particular videomode, so you only have to do it once.

6. squall12

squall12 New Member

o ok and forgot to tell is register version of the copy but my friend send for me heheh ;)

7. Xavier

Xavier Mid Boss

in every emu almost theres a read me or .ini file where it shows 640x665=1 or what that the value for that resolution where it shows resolution=1 try to change that for different settings . Alot of them can automatically detect your best resolution it seems like to me