NeoGeo CD/CDZ protection

Hi all,

Does anyone have a link/download of FAKK2's NGCD Protection Removal Tutorial ? I believe the latest version was v08b.001 from 2002...

Or are there any links to sites/texts that may contain information on what games are protected and how etc. ?

I've been looking through google, and most places linked to are long gone now :(

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello, Im the one who wrote the tutorial. The reason you cant find any links to it is because they all went to my webpage, which is now a dead link since I decided to pull the plug on it. The tutorial is version 1.0 , considered complete, and I no longer work on it. It still sits on my HDD, along with my webpage. The size of the tutorial/kit is now 5.25 Megs. If you want you can email me and I can send it to you (as long as you can accept 5.25mb zip files). That would be your best bet. My email addess I will PM you.

Originally posted by FAKK2@Sat, 2005-09-10 @ 01:04 PM

Hello, Im the one who wrote the tutorial. The reason you cant find any links to it is because they all went to my webpage, which is now a dead link since I decided to pull the plug on it. The tutorial is version 1.0 , considered complete, and I no longer work on it. It still sits on my HDD, along with my webpage. The size of the tutorial/kit is now 5.25 Megs. If you want you can email me and I can send it to you (as long as you can accept 5.25mb zip files). That would be your best bet. My email addess I will PM you.

[post=139461]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi Fakk2,

I've sent you an email ;)

Many many thanks.

Tnx for tutorial. I could put it on mywebsite if anybody's interested in it - it'll be a bit faster than asking you on email everytime :)

Originally posted by KuKzz@Sun, 2005-09-11 @ 10:58 PM

Tnx for tutorial. I could put it on mywebsite if anybody's interested in it - it'll be a bit faster than asking you on email everytime :)

[post=139534]Quoted post[/post]​

If you can do that for me it would be most appreciated. At least till I decide to put my webpage back online. But before you do that please email me and I can send you the very last Tutorial Update, which I actually updated very slightly about 3 days ago. Let me know.

Originally posted by FAKK2@Sat, 2006-01-07 @ 01:07 PM

If you can do that for me it would be most appreciated. At least till I decide to put my webpage back online. But before you do that please email me and I can send you the very last Tutorial Update, which I actually updated very slightly about 3 days ago. Let me know.

[post=143291]Quoted post[/post]​

I sent you a PM about it, can you help me too? thanx

Originally posted by reichan@Fri, 2006-02-24 @ 06:35 PM

I sent you a PM about it, can you help me too? thanx

[post=144661]Quoted post[/post]​

no problem. You should have it now.

Back