Netplay thing didn't take off eh?

Gallstaff

Established Member

Ok since MY idea (not mysticales) idea of having netplay on gens at certian times never really took off, I thought that maybe if you use gens people should just stop by the segaclassics.de channel and see who is there. It's mostly never full so most likely it would be a fellow sx'r. What do you think?

LOLOLOLOL Gallstaff, Thats already IS! I have made it officail with segaclassics.de, They are the official server for GENS. We HAVE the server, just no one wants to play. I mean Id LOVE to have a 4 player bomberman going.....

I dunno... I rarely played many MegaDrive multi-player games (General Chaos and NBA JAM TE are exceptions
smile.gif
),I just liked the single-player ones really
smile.gif

When I have some free time I would be glad to check out segaclassics.de for some bomberman action.

Hehe. Bomberman Is Fun!
biggrin.gif

Mysti I'm the self-proclaimed king of bomberman. I challenge you, if your up for an ass whooping that is
tongue.gif

Ok do yo have to keep making these times on weekeneds? It's so annoying since i go to new york every friday and stay till sunday night..

Because most our group is in school... or work. I mean weekdays are bad. If you get a better time and day where ppl SAY they will come, ill use it......

HINT HINT PEOPLE... i think that one two should be held. One for like 2 hours after school EST and one for two hours after school PDT.. that would work don't you think.

Back