New Boards :)

Originally posted by Tindo@Jun 18, 2003 @ 03:34 AM

great board! nice job. Very pretty.

Now give me back my post count damnit!
angry.gif

Why only me, it seems like everyone else has had their post count carried over.
huh.gif

I think I was at number 8675309
tongue.gif

Umm, because you are using the second account that you generated when you had trouble with the first?

Tindo@heart has 139 posts racked up.

Originally posted by mal+Jun 18, 2003 @ 12:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Jun 18, 2003 @ 12:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tindo@Jun 18, 2003 @ 03:34 AM

great board! nice job. Very pretty.

Now give me back my post count damnit!
angry.gif

Why only me, it seems like everyone else has had their post count carried over.
huh.gif

I think I was at number 8675309
tongue.gif

Umm, because you are using the second account that you generated when you had trouble with the first?

Tindo@heart has 139 posts racked up. [/b][/quote]

Good call! . .
laugh.gif
I didn't even notice that.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Nadius@Jun 17, 2003 @ 05:48 AM

set your browsers to always allow cookies from

phantasy-star-universe.com

and you'll stay logged in... it worked for me.

Works good now!

Love the new boards!
smile.gif

Aaa-HAAAA....

I was wondering why the whole SX forum thing moved to ANOTHER SERVER... which gave me problems trying to get in... I've had the forum itself, rather than the SX main site, bookmarked and I had no way of knowing that one day when I tried to go there and it kept giving me a database error page that it was because the forums MOVED. Didn't find out until for some reason I went to the main site and used the menu to go to the forums
sad.gif

Ohwell, here I am... yeah... I'm not sure what really changed (first I hear of an upgrade, actually), but all is cool... I do want the other skins back, though, as with my current onboard nVidia graphics I find light text on dark backgrounds hard to read. The analog video quality is pretty lousy
sad.gif
But I have a Radeon 9000 Pro AGP coming my way so that should be taken care of, hopefully. Frankly, never seen a video card/chipset with such a low-quality RAMDAC before... ungh.

Um, but as I was saying... great forums
biggrin.gif

I think Ice deleted teh old database to save space on the old server, otherwise, you'd see a nice screen telling you where to go.

Back