New Brazilian Master System

I'm proud to announce that a new master system was released here in Brazil.

This one comes with 131 games in it's internal memory but unfortunately don't accept cartridges.

The reason why I'm proud is that 35 of those games were produced on the company I'm working right now (yeah, I made master system games:rock:).

Here is the link with the system.

OVERPLAY is the company.

edgar.gadbem said:
I'm proud to announce that a new master system was released here in Brazil.

This one comes with 131 games in it's internal memory but unfortunately don't accept cartridges.

The reason why I'm proud is that 35 of those games were produced on the company I'm working right now (yeah, I made master system games:rock:).

Here is the link with the system.

OVERPLAY is the company.

I dont speak portugues so well and I played around on the websight for half an hour, how do you buy one and how much are they in USD?

gameofyou1 said:
I don't think that these Brazil systems work with USA or UK televisions though, do they?

It is possible to use the Brazilian PAL-M signal but the RF-Unit (if they still use it) is a real pain when you have a nice scart.

I send them an email via their form some days ago and I still do not have any reply.

Do they read english ?

Brazil use a european style 2 pin socket with circular contacts. The power standard is 240V/2.5A. But UK and Australia use the same power so you could just swap the power cable, hopefully it is a detachable one.

You could overcome the colour incompatibily issues by using RGB connections through SCART cable.

Right now, the biggest issue is to purchase the hardware outside of Brazil.

Do somebdy know where to order one ?

I finally received a reply to my query on their website, here is the reply:

Thank you for your kind e.mail and sorry for such a late reply.

Tec Toy is an exclusive distributor of Sega products only for Brazil territory.

Thanking you again for your interest in our product, we are at your entire disposal for any additional information.

Best Regards,

Atenciosamente,

SAC

Tec Toy S/A

Tel (11) 3823-1717

Fax (11) 3661-6942

www.tectoy.com.br

OK, so now I guess it is a matter of having a friend in Brazil to send the stuff for you.

Lets hope some of them appear on Ebay.

I have a friend/coworker that lives in Chile, which is closer then most of us I imagine.

Back