New buy/sell/trade idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by gameboy900@May 10, 2003 @ 01:05 AM

Just because we don't tell you every little thing we add doesn't mean we are not talking about it ourselves. For the record there are several features that are currently on the board (most with at least some level of completion)

-Allow member reviews of individual games.

-Game series to link a particular series across platforms and generations

-A completely custom and fully integrated forum to replace our current stand by

-Greater user list options and additional trading options

-Many other smaller things I forget at the moment

At least when we announce a feature it stays and doesn't disappear or get unused after a couple weeks. *cough*live stream*cough* The site has a small user base mostly due to the fact that we are not actively advertising it beyone the ocasional mention here or word of mouth from current members. At least we don't need to be on any top10 warez lists to get traffic.

And of course we'd be glad to hear your suggestions (there's a reason we have that forum you know) to let us know how we can improve the site. Don't expect miracles, most of our time is spent entering games into the DB. It can take anywhere between 5 to 40 minutes per game, depending on how much accurate info we happen to have.

Ok enough of my rant. Peace.

I kinda knew about those and have lended my suggestions.

It just irks me when people like Skank make a big deal of suggesting VGR is so much higher and mightier and SX.

I appreciate all your guys' effort at a new site, but it does mean that your mods need to get all verbal .

I guess I just don't understand why their needs to be such a rivalry.

I'm a strong beliver in sharing of information on the web and homegrown sites such as SX and VGR should work together more than compete.

BTW, In case you haven't noticed, I'm one of the most active members on your board.

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@May 10, 2003 @ 02:43 AM

Uh... the last time I checked, the administration who contributed here in the past didn't ask for a dime. And all they got for their invested time and work was the middle finger, and a F*ck you later card.

I guess I missed something -- I'm not seeing much point to your post

BTW, have you been like PMSing lately or something?
huh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back