New Forum Created!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
A new section has been added to the forum, http://forums.segaxtreme.net/index.php?showforum=63><u>Apple. As you can tell it's where you talk about everything mac.

Refresh your browsers and you will see it in the Technical Section right underneath PC Discussion.

Enjoy!
banana.gif

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Sun, 2005-05-01 @ 08:39 PM

Isn't it obvious? IceMan2k is a Mac boy... I mean Mac owner now :hehehe:

[post=133466]Quoted post[/post]​

Took him long enough, but he's finally joined me. :D

Whereas he's a new guy, I've been a Mac user my whole life. :)

I have a Mac Plus. Nothin' says lovin' like waiting for windows to open for ~5 seconds on a 8Mhz processor. Eat THAT windows. :eek:wned

Actually since the release of OS X the macintosh has become much more viable a solution. Not to mention everyday server tasks are easy cheesy with the included terminal (ssh ftp etc), all you standard unix fare.

Yeah,

I have both a PC and a Mac. Though I feel like I need the PC because it takes longer for certain software to be ported to Mac, I'd much rather use my Mac. Let me make this comparison:

When I come home and sit down in front of my PC, it's relaxing; like a nice shower.

When I come home and sit down at my Mac, it's like soaking in a gigantic hot tub with nice hot water and massage jets.

My PC is very nice, but my Mac is faster, more powerful, has more features for power-users and just "flows" much better, and it's 2 years older than my PC. It's hard to explain unless you have one.

If EVERYTHING went over to the OS X platform, I would have no complaints.

Back