• Rise from your gwave!

New Genesis?

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by Gallstaff, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

I saw a new genesis today for 25 dollars, mine broke and i was wondering, do you guys think i should buy it. The funcoland that was selling it had tons of 3.00 games too. So what do you think, should i buy it along with some games?

2. E Nice

E Nice New Member

Doesn't Funcoland sell used Genesis systems for $20 or less?

3. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

well this one was 25. do you think i should buy it?

4. SegaSaturnDDR

SegaSaturnDDR New Member

$25 is about the going price for a genny these days. at least at a retail place

5. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

GAR!! DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GET IT?

6. SegaSaturnDDR

SegaSaturnDDR New Member

YES! PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!

7. maidtina

maidtina New Member

yes, buy it, buy a shedload of games and accessories and sell it to people like me who cant easily get them

8. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

I actually intended on um... playing it.

9. Nelsonpby

Nelsonpby New Member

My poor Genesis....umm..models 2....3....and X'eye are all under my bed collecting dust while I have my Dreamcast and PS2 plugged in..... [​IMG]

Yay emulation. [​IMG]

10. FAKK2

FAKK2 New Member

never buy anyting from FuncoLand they are a rip off and they Suck!! (Im a BIG Anti FuncoLand person)

11. calganagain

calganagain Ban Hammered

Gall, is it one of those Majesco Sales Model 3 turquoise/bluish box dealies?

12. maidtina

maidtina New Member

wouldnt mind digging up a genny 3, be great for keeping my bathroom door open or that impromptu game of street hockey.... hey if anyone has a broken one they dont want gimme a shout, i'll have the case

13. racketboy

racketboy Member

I used to be a big Funcoland fan until they got bought out. Now they don't have SCD and Saturn and their prices are jacked up. I still go there to pick up some DC stuff and look for cheap 16-bit games.

I've gotten some decent deals like Skies of Arcadia for $16 and a VF3 Guide for $2. [​IMG]

14. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

yeah, i used to buy sega cd and 32x stuff from funcoland all the time, now i only go in there occasionaly, mostly just look for any deals (they have the BBA listed for like $50 or somethin, so i ask just in case [​IMG])