New Genesis?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gallstaff

Website
Visit site
I saw a new genesis today for 25 dollars, mine broke and i was wondering, do you guys think i should buy it. The funcoland that was selling it had tons of 3.00 games too. So what do you think, should i buy it along with some games?

E Nice

Doesn't Funcoland sell used Genesis systems for $20 or less?

maidtina

Website
Visit site
yes, buy it, buy a shedload of games and accessories and sell it to people like me who cant easily get them

Nelsonpby

Website
Visit site
My poor Genesis....umm..models 2....3....and X'eye are all under my bed collecting dust while I have my Dreamcast and PS2 plugged in.....

Yay emulation.

FAKK2

Website
Visit site
never buy anyting from FuncoLand they are a rip off and they Suck!! (Im a BIG Anti FuncoLand person)

maidtina

Website
Visit site
wouldnt mind digging up a genny 3, be great for keeping my bathroom door open or that impromptu game of street hockey.... hey if anyone has a broken one they dont want gimme a shout, i'll have the case

racketboy

Website
racketboy.blogspot.com
I used to be a big Funcoland fan until they got bought out. Now they don't have SCD and Saturn and their prices are jacked up. I still go there to pick up some DC stuff and look for cheap 16-bit games.

I've gotten some decent deals like Skies of Arcadia for $16 and a VF3 Guide for $2.

Supergrom

Website
Visit site
yeah, i used to buy sega cd and 32x stuff from funcoland all the time, now i only go in there occasionaly, mostly just look for any deals (they have the BBA listed for like $50 or somethin, so i ask just in case
)