New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, I post normally at another board were I met Lordofduct, he's a cool fella. Showed me these forums today. I see a lot of you are computer genius'. I'm at my second semester at DeVry University. Plus my dads a Bellsouth Network Manager. So I have a good knowledge about CPU's, ect. Still expanding the knowledge.

Anyway glad to see a community of knowlegable people. Hopefully I'll request some help =)

I'll be a regular, my name is Kyle. Most people call me Bizz.

Holler

/Parks

Nevermind Skank, he's a total ass towards eveybody, and is looking to get himself banned yet again.

Heh, I recognize you. Lord gave me a link to a forum where you were at, something about sigs or something. *shrug*

Welcome! :)

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Tue, 2004-12-28 @ 02:35 PM

Nevermind Skank, he's a total ass towards eveybody, and is looking to get himself banned yet again.

Heh, I recognize you. Lord gave me a link to a forum where you were at, something about sigs or something. *shrug*

Welcome! :)

[post=126641]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi, lordofduc recognized my post as a joke, obviously you are the only person on the messageboards who didn't. i seriously hope you gain an insight into the inner workings of the english language someday and learn to recognize such things as humor and sarcasm, otherwise life will be VERY hard.

Cloud - it doesn't seem to me that everyone hates skank and that hes on the path towards being banned.

wow, has this introduction thread turned a bit into an introduction of how we all here at SX are; instead of who bizzy is!

Welcome Bizz, for what its worth.

Skank? He likes pushing the line sometimes, that dirty skank. But he's cool. For a slut. You can count on the terrifying might of "The Mal" to keep order around here, at any rate. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Wed, 2004-12-29 @ 10:12 PM

Welcome Bizz, for what its worth.

Skank? He likes pushing the line sometimes, that dirty skank. But he's cool. For a slut. You can count on the terrifying might of "The Mal" to keep order around here, at any rate. :ph34r:

[post=126739]Quoted post[/post]​

I find the line and pwn it with a hammer. It's downright amazing what you can destroy with just a hammer. :smash

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Tue, 2004-12-28 @ 02:25 PM

Hi, lordofduc recognized my post as a joke, obviously you are the only person on the messageboards who didn't.  i seriously hope you gain an insight into the inner workings of the english language someday and learn to recognize such things as humor and sarcasm, otherwise life will be VERY hard.

[post=126648]Quoted post[/post]​

Hello.

I recognized that it was sarcasm and everything, it just wasn't funny.

Also, it's kinda hard to tell if someone's being sarcastic or not BY READING TEXT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back