New MAME

Myname

Established Member
MAME 0.63 has been released with System 32 support. Since the makers of Modeler were holding off on working on Model 1 emulation until System 32 was good enough to be a MAME driver, maybe we'll see well emulated Model 1 games soon
smile.gif

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the Guru has dumped Dynamite Cop, with the board sent to him by Malcolm McKay.. Could this be the very same Mal who received a Dynamite Cop PCB for Christmas?

refresh my memory on what games System 32 includes

I know there was a site somewhere that had a good list of the Sega arcade games, but I can't remember what it was

Originally posted by Myname@Jan. 12 2003, 6:02 pm

Also, I couldn't help but notice that the Guru has dumped Dynamite Cop, with the board sent to him by Malcolm McKay.. Could this be the very same Mal who received a Dynamite Cop PCB for Christmas?

Thank you Malcolm Mckay !

Originally posted by Myname@Jan. 13 2003, 10:02 am

It would be a bit much to be a coincidence. :
wink.gif
:

The dump of Indy 500 also came from one of my boards.
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately that dump of Dynamite Cop probably won't be playable any time soon as the 3D coprocessor is undocumented. It's the same chip that's holding up Model 1 emulation, but never say never.

I believe a dump of the Model 2B Dynamite Cop might be coming along soon, and I'm hoping to get Dead or Alive and Fighting Vipers bought and dumped shortly.

Good lad! Wish I had more space so I could have a proper arcade setup.. I have to make do with playing the few boards I own on my MAME cab to save space
sad.gif

If I ever win the lottery I'm gonna open up an arcade filled with games past and present that I like, with profit no object
biggrin.gif
. Aaah, one can dream..

While I was at the arcade wharehouse last I played a game called initial D , it was pretty cool !

I forget which inital d is was though .

There's a port of that coming, unfortunately (for me since I have a GC) for the PS2. You know any Sega Rosso racer is gonna be good
smile.gif

Back