New Ninja Gaiden

stack99

Established Member
I dunno if anyone has played this yet. but I cannot get enough of this game, its so beautiful graphically and it has an amazing story line.. what a beautiful game... wow.. I was wondering if anyone got a chance to pick this up... man what a game... :cheers

From what I played at the store this game makes the camera in Sonic Adventure seem goddly. I mean it's horrible. Changing angles mid jump so you miss the jump altogether. Not showing you where the hell you're supposed to go (spent close to 15 minutes at one part just jumping into the air to see if there was something there I was supposed to go to, and there was). And apparently from what I hear the bosses (especially the first one) are very cheap.

the cameras are ok, if you click the right trigger it brings the camera right back behind the character, and I haven't had any compaints with the camera so far but its good imo. Now as far as the bosses, yes the first one is cheap... but it gets immensly better, I would describe it (best) as first playing ff7, (visually), there are cut scenes that are breath taking... and the game i awesome... just play it through by the hird chapter you will be begging for more. and there are 15 or 16 chapters, plus a bunch of hidden things. Imo its a great game.

lol.. its a good game also, takes me back... so long ago.. ( :lol: ) what has it been 7 years... man it seems like yesterday, well I am being a bit sarcastic, but it is a nice remake of a great game... the graphics are sweet and the fp perspective is nice... its a nice pickup also. :lol:

Twin Snakes is pretty good, but the slowdown is annoying, they should have ironed that out. I also thought the character models from MGS2 looked nicer overall.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Mar 16, 2004 @ 07:27 PM

Why is that owned?

I'm saying it owns them!

Also, slowdown? Where? I've gone through it twice and I haven't seen any slowdown.

I noticed the slowdown in the very first scene (where you climb out of the water). Alert the guards, and then when they swarm you, run around in the water and punch them. It's not that bad most of the time, but it shouldn't be there at all.

Back