New Phantasy Star Online Hacker with terrible code!

I stopped playing PSO ages ago, cause of that kinda crap. those guys fuck it up for everyone, the game is useless and worthless now.

PSO is only good offline, online just has too many hackers in it. Hacking an online game is fun if your the only one doing it, but when the majority of players are all hacking, it can ruin the game for you.

You're one of them, aren't you? J/K
lol2.gif

i heard these same people with l33t after their name have a new hack in pso v 2 that totally wipes your character from your memory card. dont remember how but a lot of people have told me. really, what do people get out of that?

I guess they get some sort of high out of the idea that they have destroyed someones hard work in leveling their character. The only online game I ever found to be lots of fun to hack was graal, but thats a mass PK'ing community, so if you become all powerful, no harm done, except to all those pk'ers pride. Didn't matter to me, I maxed out everything (other then money) in the game while playing legit, so I was all powerful anyways. Oh, and for those of you who don't know what graal is, the name Zelda online may ring a bell.

Oh god, graal don't remind me, I tried that so many time... too laggy and just plain pissed me off.

copying won't do you much good.. you can, using a memcard with pc link, but if you try to copy it back and use it, you keep your character, but loose every single item. it's to prevent hacking of savegames.

I once played in PSO with a self-confessed hacker, however in the game he died and did not return. Nicely he left his money, so i have maxed out cash (ie won't let me save anymore in the bank).

I got great use out of PSO when it first came out. Online play is so much better than offline, excepting the cheaters. However, i bought the game when it first came out, so I got to play for a good while before it got h4xed to hell.

Back