New PS2 game from Sega

Myname

Established Member
This looks more like the sort of interesting title Sega has been severely lacking in doing as of late. Here's hoping it gets a release outside of Japan.

It would be cool to get it released outside of japan but I dont think that the UK or US would really take heart to that kind of game

Yeah... that was VERY funny... just goes to show how immature you are.

Anyway, if you look at the comments on the news page, this one guy says:

"Why not just release Shenmue III instead bad games like this"

:lol: <_< :huh :looney :sarcasm:

Edit: Not that I agree with the guy, I'm just pointing it out. As originality is what makes Sega so great!

I don't know, it could be a really good game.

It certainly sounds different, which is a pleasant change.

Yeah but didn't seme... seaman sound different and people thought it would be all innovate and it was a bit of a flop? I tried that game on a few occasions and just couldn't really get the feel for it.

Seaman sucks if you think of it as a game. If you just treat it as a weird diversion, it's pretty fun. Once you get your Seaman to the adult stage it becomes a lot more interesting (and weird).

I like Seaman.. it's definetely not something that you'd wanna sit down and play for hours on end, but it's definetely a good diversion from the gaming norm.

As for this game, I like the idea, new and different ideas are what made me love SEGA in the first place and I'm glad to see they're going to try and keep it up.

Originally posted by Mr. Moustache@Feb 6, 2004 @ 03:51 AM

As for this game, I like the idea, new and different ideas are what made me love SEGA in the first place and I'm glad to see they're going to try and keep it up.

My thoughts exactly. Hope the trend continues :)

Seaman was a cross between an interactive story and a virtual pet.

You really had to play it once every day, unlike Animal Crossing where you can put it off for months and come back.

Patience was key in Seaman.

After I was able to get him to fully evolve, and hear his story it really paid off.

It was an interesting sort of game that left a mark on this gamer's mind and heart.

As for this new fish adventure game, I'd love to try it. It could be what Seaman wasn't; adventure.

Back