New PSC News!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Sega has announced that they will release Phantasy Star, Phantasy Star II, and Phantasy Star IV in the upcomming Sega Ages release quarter one of 2005 in the US!

I can't wait for this one personally.

If you did not know about this before they will be out for the PS2 only.

Are they even doing a remake of 3? I haven't seen anything about it. It's the worst game in the series, but they could probably make it great if they got rid of the flaws (like the magic system, for one).

I personally think (like i always do) that it sucks big time for it only to be released on the ps2 and not on the GC. Blarrg for SEGA. :huh

I do agree. How Sega chooses to release games on systems is strange. They make new original games for the GC, X-Box, and PS2. And some games they port to multiple systems. Why not more multiple support.

Wait just a second, I havent seen anything anywhere detailing that this has been confirmed for a stateside release. Who are your sources, bucko?

I hope that there is a US release!! Though the article subtley suggests it, there is rno real specfication as to whether they are actually being released outside of Japan. I dont mean to try and put a damper on what could be wonderful news, but I dont want to get my hopes up in case IGN is reporting a Japan onnly release. They tend to post news from all over the globe regardless

The article was talking about the stateside releases... did you read it? Like the title and stuff?

Originally posted by cherok@Jun 5, 2004 @ 07:57 AM

wow, I feel like such a fool. I think that this gets me more excited than the recently announced PSU does

I'd have to agree, even if only because the PSU video left me going "What the---?".

Back